When Gov Kathy in charge

DUMB happens

She made or asked for change in red flag gun laws.

now if you read/listen carefully what she said.
then check what shooter got sent in for a mental health check for his answer to "what you want to be"
He gets out in a few days

He would still be legally able to buy the rifle and shotgun he bought with not red flag

sounds good and more nothing
She also ordered the NYS Police to monitor social media for hate speech. Doubt if minority comedians or music artists are included. To combat misinformation everyone needs to refer to her as the Unelected Governor of NY
The FBI knew about this kid. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if they sent an operative in to get him riled up and go do what he did. They used to do similar things to the muslims to see if they could get the radical ones. This government for some reason wants racial tension....
Wow! I think someone has hacked Lilylivered's account. I doubt that Lily would ever post something that batshit crazy.
Crazy like FBI losing Hunters laptop?

Crazy like the FBI authenticating a dossier that they knew was fake?

Crazy like more FBI antagonist agents than alleged conspirators involved in "plot" to kidnap Gretchen Witmer?

Crazy like Ray Epps?

Do you believe the FBI is incapable of political bias or corruption?
I'm not saying that Lily's theory is a fact, but feasible.
The FBI knew about this kid. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if they sent an operative in to get him riled up and go do what he did. They used to do similar things to the muslims to see if they could get the radical ones. This government for some reason wants racial tension.... Originally Posted by lilylivered

Divide and conquer is as old as time. If we got along we would realize both parties suck.
Hochul's elder release plan didn't go through this time. Release all felons at 55 if they served 15 years. So the Buffalo shooter would go free. No more life in prison.
Pretty much covers all the right wing scum on this board:
Attached Images File Type: jpg 282333016_334018835530486_8701886363360554676_n.jpg (74.6 KB, 74 views)
I see your still a dipshit after all these years. Can’t wait to hear more of you nonsense
I see your still a dipshit after all these years. Can’t wait to hear more of you nonsense Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Touched a nerve, eh?
Pretty much covers all the right wing scum on this board: Originally Posted by jokacz
is that the still legal in NYS body armor that the Tops shooter used ????

DEM's make a Armor law, that dose not cover what was used
Yo Gov Kathy, blame the Head Shrink the NYS Trooper took him to. That was the guy that kicked the red flag and stated "harmless to self and other"

only in NY you can't use the armor Cops use, but its ok to use the better military Armor
Pretty much covers all the right wing scum on this board: Originally Posted by jokacz

Some of the right might be suppressed gays, but all of the left are flaming gay shoving their gay down everyones throats.
its called Property Tax Rebate check
but its really Gov Kathy buy your vote check

will cash it as you will be income taxed on it

and sorry Girl, I'm not sure yet, but leaning Wilson still
its called Property Tax Rebate check
but its really Gov Kathy buy your vote check

will cash it as you will be income taxed on it

and sorry Girl, I'm not sure yet, but leaning Wilson still Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
BTW: Reading again the part you keep for your income tax's

WTF is she thinking sending another later for buy your vote... ops school tax if ya are on STAR or not ????

Rats me think its to late for me to switch party's and vote Tom Suozzi in the primary

Also why I'm leaning Wilson, GOP NYS leaders HATE him LOL its like 2016 again mmm do I vote Dr Ben or that other guy the GOP hates LOL
So she is giving a rebate on property tax....
That usually means an INCREASE in rental property taxes.
That works out great for land lords and renters....