thanks

I want to personally thank whomever is allowing my ex their direct access to Eccie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I try my best to separate myself from him and keep him away from my business and you have not only seen him, i have the pictures, but also allowed him to read in the powder room and all of my info. Thank you. As if I haven't had enough trouble getting any business here in little rock you have personally messed up my "real life", i will be retiring due to this issues. I'm sure my.business will only get worse, thanks again to whomever u are
Must be a provider if he had access to the powder room
Yes and I know.Who.she.is . I wish she would be banned.instead of me losing my business,but it is what it is
That really sucks. I hope you get things fixed and your life back on track.
Wasn't me!!!

Sorry you're going through all that.
Send me as much info as you can, especially if he is an ECCIE member now too...

I also need her handle.

Smooch!

Lea
keep your head up it will get better chica
It seems a little far-fetched that a provider would have interest in helping your ex-boyfriend. What would her motive be? Are you sure that he didn't just guess your password? If you used something of a personal nature as your password, and he knows you well enough, he could've possibly hacked your account. That scenario just makes more sense to me.
Are you insinuating I'm making shit up,? I don't speak until I have.proof. I know who she is. I text her first. She claims she didn't know why he needed her password but she.had no issues handing it right over.
If you plan on continuing to provide even after your latest breach of personal and hobby lives, you may want to take this back channel. You aren't helping your case with this open discussion.

Many of us guys only want to know if you fuck or suck good and have no interest in your personal information. We hobby partially because we don't like RL drama related to dating and we damn sure don't want any of your drama through here, which is exactly what this is. I'm not saying that what you are going through doesn't suck, it does, but I don't want to know about it and will not see you because of it. Sorry.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm very simpathetic to the issue and I wish for a speedy resolution. I'm just stating my opinion of the open discussion and my view from a hobbiest perspective on why business may be slow. If your information is easily found, how secure is my information and am I if I see you?
Sarah could you pm me who it was. If she outed you she may out us. Thanks
It seems a little far-fetched that a provider would have interest in helping your ex-boyfriend. What would her motive be? Are you sure that he didn't just guess your password? If you used something of a personal nature as your password, and he knows you well enough, he could've possibly hacked your account. That scenario just makes more sense to me. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
She isn't lying he actually texted me and said himself she let him use her account thts how he found my number on my eccie showcase and then contacted me. I have the text of him saying which provider and The reason behind him using her account and her letting him. I don't want to be in the mix of this drama and frankly im kinda annoyed at the provider for allowing him access to get my contact info and start texting me.
If you plan on continuing to provide even after your latest breach of personal and hobby lives, you may want to take this back channel. You aren't helping your case with this open discussion.

Many of us guys only want to know if you fuck or suck good and have no interest in your personal information. We hobby partially because we don't like RL drama related to dating and we damn sure don't want any of your drama through here, which is exactly what this is. I'm not saying that what you are going through doesn't suck, it does, but I don't want to know about it and will not see you because of it. Sorry.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm very simpathetic to the issue and I wish for a speedy resolution. I'm just stating my opinion of the open discussion and my view from a hobbiest perspective on why business may be slow. If your information is easily found, how secure is my information and am I if I see you? Originally Posted by jim1995
I agree I don't need nor want drama in my work or real life and Idk how I ended up involved or why but it's very upsetting on my end because it's not my relationship or client or anything for tht matter to have to deal with this. But because he was allowed access he searched my contact info and started texting me. Im sorry but I won't put up with it because it's not my bs and im not obligated to put up with it and if it starts affecting my work then We have an issue.
  • Yusif
  • 05-03-2015, 09:23 AM
I apologize but I had no clue. And he used the providers acct to pm Me so trust and believe he saw.every thing in her account.

I placed this is the coed discussion because everyone needs to know this is happening. How many other providers share info, how many other lives are being ruined bc some of us do not have the same respect for the others.

I just came back from retirement, this is the last thing I needed.

Thanks for all of your comments, i guess this is my time to leave. I'm not going to wipe out my account bc I have.made friends here and I may use it from time to time. Just play safe