Winter Lotion?

• Trnch
  • 02-13-2010, 07:27 AM
OK ladies, help a guy out, this dry winter weather is drying my skin and face and gives me that scratchy sensation. I usually use "Kiss my Face" lotion on my face and use it because it does not leave an oily look and no harsh perfumes to irritate the eyes. But it only works for so long.

What other good lotions are out their for this kind of weather that last and do not have the characteristics that I just described and can be used for both face and body?

Thanks and Cheers.
For your face & neck this stuff is beyond amazing! I tan 3 or 4 times a week and use this 2 to 3 times a day. I cant live with out it. Click on the link and read the reviews.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...9380&id=P12091

For your body

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...400&id=P212419

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...400&id=P218710
I usually have reactions to a lot of skin lotions so I stick with eucerin skin cream.
cum works....lol!

no seriously,baby lotion is awesome!
Bag Balm
Aveno with oatmeal body lotion, it isn't perfume concentrated, or over priced, i use the anti aging one on my face, and it does wonders, that one is costly at $18 per ounce though. lol. But a small bottle goes a long way.
OK ladies, help a guy out, this dry winter weather is drying my skin and face and gives me that scratchy sensation. I usually use "Kiss my Face" lotion on my face and use it because it does not leave an oily look and no harsh perfumes to irritate the eyes. But it only works for so long.

What other good lotions are out their for this kind of weather that last and do not have the characteristics that I just described and can be used for both face and body?

Thanks and Cheers. Originally Posted by Trnch
I have the same problem, sooooo... I just do a search for "Squirters"....
I have the same problem, sooooo... I just do a search for "Squirters".... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I dont think female cum works as good as mens. You guys have that good thick stuff and ours is more watery.

So now you have a vaild reason to jack off.
actually i have found cum can be irritating to the face and down right burn the eyes. Just saying, lol. So if You try that avoid getting it in the eyes. i can see TMFT with goggles on waiting for that soothing lotion, lmao. oh my the visuals.
I dont think female cum works as good as mens. You guys have that good thick stuff and ours is more watery.

So now you have a vaild reason to jack off. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
As long as you and SubCilla keep posting... I got a reason... I just need a woman with dry skin... hmmm... maybe I should go visit my ex GF ... she's at the museum... on exhibit...
Perhaps we can add some cum, some oatmeal,and a fancy bottle with a designer label, and really be on to something here. Too bad im greedy and prefer to swallow. Damn it, i always miss out on the next best invention. Sorry for the thread hijacking.
actually i have found cum can be irritating to the face and down right burn the eyes. Just saying, lol. So if You try that avoid getting it in the eyes. i can see TMFT with goggles on waiting for that soothing lotion, lmao. oh my the visuals. Originally Posted by subcilla
What SubCilla on her first Bi Session may look like...

i thought it would look more like this, both in body condoms, jk.
i thought it would look more like this, both in body condoms, jk. Originally Posted by subcilla
Damn... leftovers again....
May i suggest a Creme not a lotion. Lotions have alcohol and it evaporates. Cremes are much thicker and have emollients. I like coco butter based creams and shea butter based lotions. On your face, they might clog pores. These are not terribly expensive, just look at the active ingredients and it should be the first one

Facial Creams - Olay has a great hydrating cream....It's affordable and works great.

Pm me I'll send you some stuff. There are high prices ones and affordable ones. What is important is the active ingredient. Avoid ones with mineral oil, or clogs pores.