Trimming Catastrophe: Cut my dick

Somehow my trimmer got away from me and snipped my dick as I was prepping for an appointment later this morning.

Anybody got an idea of a heal-time on this? Would hate to get a boner and start actively bleeding....
If it was me I'd take a week or so off, long enough to heal completely.
Probably five to ten days. Use duct tape for manscaping.
My biggest fear. I nicked it once, not too bad, barely noticeable. That one healed really fast.
Come let me see it. I'm a former critical care/trauma RN, I'll evaluate it for you. I have a bag of medical supplies and suture kits too.
And I do manscaping, you should leave it to the professionals, lol!
Main thing is to keep the incision clean, so it doesn't get infected.
Styptic powder.
Nice insurance post. What could go wrong with an open, potentially bleeding, wound exposed during [oral] sex?
I canceled an amp appointment due to it,. Mamasan is mad at me... Heh.
Mamasan is a self alerting idiot....That just goes to show how little amps know/do about infection control.

Styptic pencils are great to have on hand if you get a nick that won't stop bleeding with just pressure. It's basically salt. DO NOT use if you are not having an issue with bleeding.

Just clean a couple times a day with warm soap and water and apply Neosporin or Bacitracin. You should be good to go once the wound closes and the scab is off...so 7-10 days to be on the safe side. Try to keep it uncovered as much as possible (go naked).

If it gets really red, swollen or starts draining (it likely won't) see your Medical Professional (or head nurse)
Remind me to watch again "I Spit On Your Grave." The remake of "I Spit On Your Grave". And "I Spit On Your Grave pt 2"