New guy here looking for a recommendation

• 3Sum
  • 06-21-2018, 01:00 PM
Hi,

Any good Latina (indy) or Latinas (agent) recommendation for a lunch date. New guy looking but don't seem to find much here.
You need to do more reading less typing
Now now ... newbies are cute ... reminding one of baby seals begging to be clubbed.
  • 3Sum
  • 06-23-2018, 01:37 PM
You need to do more reading less typing Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You need to do less typing and add more pics on your bio. Those pictures suck! You want some business, you need to post more pictures honey.
You need to do less typing and add more pics on your bio. Those pictures suck! You want some business, you need to post more pictures honey. Originally Posted by 3Sum
My Buisness is doing well but thanks for the concern and the time you took to check me out it makes me all warm and fuzzy.. But just fyi Im not the one with a problem thats you! Lmao

Fucktards make me giggle!
You need to do less typing and add more pics on your bio. Those pictures suck! You want some business, you need to post more pictures honey. Originally Posted by 3Sum
Says the guy looking !! What an impression you have made!! The dns lists keep getting longer........................ hahahahahahahahaha
The latinas fled in droves when he posted, too.
That’s gotta be a record...three posts and he’s done.
  • 3Sum
  • 06-25-2018, 07:18 AM
No I'm not gone. I'm still here in Houston. Ms. Monroe, I'm not here to pick fights with you, I got better things to do. I'm glad your business is doing well, I'm sure there are a lot of blind John's here in Houston. If I was blind, I wouldn't mind seeing you, but since I’m not…I’ll pass.

For those other gents who PM with names to see, thank you very much for your input and help.
No I'm not gone. I'm still here in Houston. Ms. Monroe, I'm not here to pick fights with you, I got better things to do. I'm glad your business is doing well, I'm sure there are a lot of blind John's here in Houston. If I was blind, I wouldn't mind seeing you, but since I’m not…I’ll pass.

For those other gents who PM with names to see, thank you very much for your input and help. Originally Posted by 3Sum
Even if there was a fight you wouldn't win not even by a long shot..

I never said I wanted to see you or even said I was interested unlike you I am well known for being awesome and so I don't have to try very hard..

But you keep on posting like a Genuine Fucktard and Others Will Dually Note & Take Pre Caution..
  • pxmcc
  • 06-26-2018, 11:04 PM
^^duly. duly noted..

i think dually is one of those fat trucks..
  • 3Sum
  • 06-27-2018, 08:14 AM
Ms. Monroe you won. Let's move on. I have a hot date tomorrow so looking forward to that. Have a great day!
  • pxmcc
  • 06-27-2018, 10:05 AM
Ms. Monroe you won. Let's move on. I have a hot date tomorrow so looking forward to that. Have a great day! Originally Posted by 3Sum
Rule #1: Never concede defeat.
Rule #2: See rule #1.
Until you get yo weight up op you're going to have to act like a catfish and suck up whateva ya can. Once you're nuts are certified for if I were you I would go for the great n.m. Natali....
Until you get yo weight up op you're going to have to act like a catfish and suck up whateva ya can. Once you're nuts are certified for if I were you I would go for the great n.m. Natali.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Deadass!

I don't know why but this has me cracking up. Post session, some provider gently presses a stamp of approval on the boys.