Holiday Hobbying...

So it is that joyous time of year when families get together, kids are out of school for a week, and my freaking mother in law arrives FOR 10 DAYS!!!!! Okay, so I've got issues that maybe are just mine, but this tends to be a frequent hobby time for me every year, and I wonder if I am alone?

With all the stuff listed above going on, maybe it would be interesting to know what ladies will be available next week as normal, vs. limited timing? Yeah, I like to plan a little, have my Thanksgiving menu all ready to go. I would love to sort out the hobby menu for the week without sending PM's that cant be answered due to prying eyes?
So if next week includes work for you ladies, maybe tag on here, and my fellow hobbyists and I will know what "stores are open" in advance? LOL

Thanks, and all please enjoy the holiday, hobbying or not!!
and it'd be cool if those of you whose "office"/"store" will be open
would direct us to or informs us about any "white friday" specials. :^)

[the above is a humorous (if you catch it) and serious comment]
I will be around every day next week with the exception of T-day itself. Regular banking hours
  • Sami
  • 11-15-2012, 07:59 AM
I will be available all of next week with the exception of Thanksgiving Day. I will also see early birds on Black Friday.

Everyone have a safe happy holiday!
Friday will be a great day to come and visit with me! (I don't "do" Black Fridays)

I like weekends as well.

On Thanksgiving, it'll be dependent on family activities. Some of the day will be alright and I can be around. I'll know in the next few days, I'm sure! (And can change my response!)

Elisabeth
I'll be around all week, including Thanks"giving" day. Friday, I'll be avail until around 2pm. Specials are available as well.
I am always in town on Christmas Day.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=600660

Might check this other thread in ISO about ladies working during the holiday.

I will be working Thanksgiving Day except from 2-4 and all day Black Friday. Everyone have a great holiday!
N. Ft Worth
this is a great idea. home alone all weekend.
COME PET THE KITTY KITTY.
YOUR STRESS WILL MELT AWAY WITH A LITTLE
SWEET AND SPICY TASTE OF GINGER
GINGER KATT
______________________________ __________________
BUSINESS AS USUAL IN MY LOVELY BOUDOIR! THE REST OF THIS WEEK AND ALL OF NEXT WEEK. STILL LOW VOLUME AND SELECTIVE, BUT JUST SEND THE NORMAL SCREENING AND VERIFICATION INFO AND LET ME KNOW WHAT DAY AND TIME TO SAVE FOR YOU, AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WITH MY ARMS , (AND OTHER BODILY PARTS), OPEN FOR YOU. THANKSGIVING AND BLACK/WHITE FRIDAY INCLUDED.

OF COURSE ON THANKSGIVING WE CAN KEEP THE COWBOYS GAME ON IN THE BEDROOM AND SQUIRT WHIPPED CREAM ON LICKABLE BODILY PARTS.

GINGER KATT-ULTIMATE PASSIONATE GFE. IT'S NOT SOMETHING I CAN TURN OFF FOR A HOLIDAY!

CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN EAST FT. WORTH, ADJACENT TO HWY 30 AND LOOP 820, DISCREET, SPOTLESS AND SAFE. TWO FULL SHOWERS STOCKED WITH ALL OF YOUR NECESSARY TOILITRIES.

THE PERFECT PLACE TO SPEND AN HOUR OR SO AWAY FROM THE DRAMA AND JUST HAVE FUN! LET ME PAMPER YOU AND MAKE YOU MY KING FOR THE DAY. BELIEVE ME, I CAN RELIEVE ALL OF YOUR HOLIDAY STRESS AND PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND A SKIP IN YOUR STEP.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100363

https://www.preferred411.com/P78204

gingerkittykitty@hotmail.com

ALSO: $50 DISCOUNT IF YOU BRING CHOCOLATES AND CAT TOYS! THROUGH THANKSGIVING WEEKEND ONLY!

817-779-2100-YOU MAY TEXT, PM OR EMAIL, BUT PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, CELL, HANDLE, AGE, AND REFERECES. OTHERWISE I CANNOT RESPOND. AND I LOVE TO RESPOND.

Hey Papacorn,

Long time, no see. Since I got my new location, I know I'm not so conveniently located for you any more.

But, if Walnut Hill and and Central works for anyone else, drop me a line

My room mates and I may even have our incall decorated by Thanksgiving .

I will be available next week as well as Christmas week.

I WILL BE AVAB MONDAY & TUESDAY ALL DAY/NIGHT...AND WENDS 7am-1pm...same great spls
Thanks for the great replies ladies! And the head's up to a similar thread Lady D - guess I was not alone in my concerns!

Well as the Outlaws approach, so many options - Grace and Elis both popping up, Honey who I have not seen in ages, my pal Laura who I will surely see, and some other rocking ladies!

I sense an extended grocery store visit over the weekend coming, or some late hours at work.......
Who says you have to wait til Thursday for your treats???
I'm staying here in Dallas for the holidays so ill be available for those who are able to escape
I will be working Christmas Eve and New Years Eve tell 3pm.

I hope everybody has a Very Merry Christmas and A wonderful New Year.

Let's have a great 2013.