Looking for thick bush women

It's getting really hard to find. But I just love women with a thick bush. especially mature women. Please send me a PM or a post. Thanks.
What you need is a hooker on stop six
I don't know what that means
Stop six is on the low income side of the ghetto.
I wouldnt call her "thick"..she is in pretty good shape for her age... You might have better luck with one of the daughters. I hear she just had a baby so she is probably still packing a few pounds.
According to some ladies here, I am old as fuck, but I don't have a full bush. It's trimmed and neat. What can I say.

I don't know for certain these days, but Elisabeth Whispers comes to mind. She used to have full bush back in the day, and posted about it. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Good luck in your endeavors!
I had/saw my first full bush in years Saturday night (not a provider) It almost scared me. I didn't find it at all pleasant and will not see that girl again unless she shaves
  • Go4it
  • 04-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Send me her name and address
I'm actually sporting one right now, actually. I have been getting requests for this as well. It's not going to stay long....
According to some ladies here, I am old as fuck, but I don't have a full bush. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Did you have one back in the day before they invented safety razors?

(Hey..remember when saturday night live made a parody on the gillete trac II commercial showing a razor with three blades just to show how stupid it was? )