Sigh! And He Sent a Naked Picture of Himself.

Sigghhhhh!!!! Not another e-mail to meet ASAP with a naked picture of himself flexing his muscles and holding a 10-inch dick in front of a mirror attached!!! Nooooooo!!!!!! And not only that, there's a second picture of himself ... Aa 3/4 shot black and white, professional picture, looking like a bad ass action figure like he's about to audition for a Wolverine role or a serial killer role in a motion picture.
Did he do this to 'tempt' women? Does he really think it's attractive to ladies t send pictures of himself?
Tempting...but no thanks! LOL

Write me a nice introduction instead, info about yourself, and REFERENCES may be a better attempt, eh?
Lol....sounds like my ex!!!
I do not see how getting on here and complaining about it will do you or your business any good.

Maybe you meant to post this in the ladies section?

Men are men some of the things they do and say especially when trying to entice a woman still baffle me but I would have personally just ignored it if I found it offensive.
I'm sorry Samantha. Here's a different photo of me and my big cock that I hope is more acceptable.

Try to constrain yourself please...(especially you Kaylee!) lol

Reeallly would Love for you to post that pic lol!!
Just blur the face

Who needs refs with a body like that ?? Right? Lmao
LOL....I agree! I want to see that picture. I love looking at a hot body!
What bothers me is when they ask if I want them to send a "naked" pic and I say, "No thank you, I don't care to receive or send pic's of that nature." Then they do it anyway. :/
All men with toned fit bodies 200-230lbs range and 9 to 10 inch cocks are welcome to send me pix. LOL.

:-)
Hehehe! I already deleted the email. Sorry ladies! Not really complaining...I found it funny that the guy tried to use his 'hotness' to bypass screening. I'm just telling it as it is as afunny discussion, not to gain any business from this thread. His pictures came across as creepy and weird to me though.
I'm sorry Samantha. Here's a different photo of me and my big cock that I hope is more acceptable.

Try to constrain yourself please...(especially you Kaylee!) lol

Originally Posted by SD2011
Oh how cute!!! I've always wanted my very own personal big cock to pet and as a pet! Thanks!!!
Samantha, send him this link. That should cool him off (or turn him on).

We don't have male providers on ECCIE.
  • L.A.
  • 10-28-2013, 10:45 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words?
Until Canon or Nikon makes a big enough telephoto lens, sending any of you fine ladies a picture of my ding-a-ling, would do you no good.

I.T.
All men with toned fit bodies 200-230lbs range and 9 to 10 inch cocks are welcome to send me pix. LOL.

:-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

is 200-230 lbs enough? Sorry only 7 in in other areas.
Damnit OG. I couldn't resist to check the link.

Clearing cache, deleating history, wiping out cookies, and taking a shower again. Fuck I feel dirty now.