I am not sure if this is the appropriate place but I feel like I should post somewhere.

My very good young friend who is also a registered provider by the name Sexylexiluvs has passed away. She went in for surgery on her leg and died due to complication with anesthesia. Thats all the info I can share. She was my good friend and a "beautiful disaster" as she liked to call herself. Thought someone might want to know. I will miss her for certain.
I love ya girl
Sorry to hear that.
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend
Sorry for your loss.
So sorry this happened. Take care of you!
Thank you for letting us know.

To comply with Forum Guidelines, this thread will be closed.

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

Torito