9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out (1-hour version)

There's a skyscraper in Russia that burned for 29 hours. It was completely destroyed. But still standing. Ijs Don't read anything into this, we all know the government would never lie to us about anything important.
especially not THAT administration!
And I bet you believe that fire doesn't melt steel.
  • TxTo
  • 09-12-2014, 05:14 AM
These truther morons believe anything that supports their twisted view. If it's online, it had to be true. Right?

See3772, we were attacked by terrorists. I typed that very slowly in the hopes it would help you understand. Terrorists. Don't belittle those lost that day (and I was personally affected) with this bullshit.
The wildcard in all this speculation about the integrity of steel support is jet fuel.

Early on there were reports of fuel running across floors, and down stairwells. Fuel ran all the way to the underground. Equally early were reports of the structural engineering designed for an airliner strike based on an incoming intercontinental flight, which would necessarily have less fuel than a fully fueled flight taking off from the area. The "engineering" was based on a mass of a relative weight striking the building at an estimated speed. (The Empire State building was also so "designed"... but obviously with a lesser object ("10 ton aircraft") at a lower speed. It was struck by a B-25 in 1945.http://www.withthecommand.com/2002-J...pireplane.html).

What is also ignored in all this speculation is that these same people had tried to take down the WTC building(s) in 1993, but failed ONLY because all the explosives did not detonate. If your neighbor tries to shoot you, but misfires, it's pretty good "evidence" that your neighbor tried to shoot you the second time when he got you, particularly when there are documents and people disclosing that was his plan.

As for #7: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...umed-fire.html
Anyone who believes that American citizens would willingly slaughter our own citizens is a moron.

Anyone who believes that a conspiracy that would require dozens and more likely hundreds of American citizens in order to be carried out, which was both successful AND not one single member of the conspiracy ever came forward either before or after the attack is a brainless shithead moron traitor.

If you can honestly believe that our own government would carry out 9/11, then you should first be castrated, then unceremoniously dumped in International Waters. If the sharks don't eat you, and if you can swim far enough, then feel free to make your way to whatever country suits your fancy. You obviously don't need to be here, nor call yourself an American.
In other words, never question the government. Good plan. Question the government, and it's time for you to leave. That's what makes America great! I'm not saying the government had any role in 9-11. I'm saying we don't know the full story, which, by the way, the chairmen and several members of the government appointed 9-11 Commision also say.

Hey JD. How many steel framed and reinforced buildings have fallen into their own footprint because of fire? How did the fire in Building 7 burn so uniformly that the frame equally weakened throughout the building so it would free fall at the same time.

I'd just like to know. It doesn't make sense to me.

*Hint: No steel framed reinforced building has ever collapsed into its own footprint due to fire.
In other words, never question the government. Good plan. Question the government, and it's time for you to leave. That's what makes America great! I'm not saying the government had any role in 9-11. I'm saying we don't know the full story, which, by the way, the chairmen and several members of the government appointed 9-11 Commision also say.

Hey JD. How many steel framed and reinforced buildings have fallen into their own footprint because of fire? How did the fire in Building 7 burn so uniformly that the frame equally weakened throughout the building so it would free fall at the same time.

I'd just like to know. It doesn't make sense to me.

*Hint: No steel framed reinforced building has ever collapsed into its own footprint due to fire. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I say build a replica of the tower and set a fire to collapse it and prove the point about whether it can collapse due to fire alone.
Anyone who believes that American citizens would willingly slaughter our own citizens is a moron.

Anyone who believes that a conspiracy that would require dozens and more likely hundreds of American citizens in order to be carried out, which was both successful AND not one single member of the conspiracy ever came forward either before or after the attack is a brainless shithead moron traitor.

If you can honestly believe that our own government would carry out 9/11, then you should first be castrated, then unceremoniously dumped in International Waters. If the sharks don't eat you, and if you can swim far enough, then feel free to make your way to whatever country suits your fancy. You obviously don't need to be here, nor call yourself an American. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Well, my little Pusmuffin, we are in agreement on that one.

when you've finished gagging on the thought, let me know what it'll take to get a little nibble on the RIGHT side of that sweet ass!

And I bet you believe that fire doesn't melt steel. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If fire gets hot enough it will melt steel. I think most people understand that. But as the steel in a high rise building begins to melt and loose it's structural integrity, how is the building affected? Will it crumble within it's own footprint as the WTC did, or will the most affected segments of the building begin to collapse and other areas of the building may not or not at the same time? I have to admit, I've always questioned the degree of heat generated from those planes. How much heat did it really generate cause often times when planes crash it doesn't appear that the plane was burnt beyond recognition the insignias and numbers ect are still able to be made out and the planes color is still often times recognizable as well as luggage and other debris. There is still many unanswered questions in the 9/11 incident. We may never know every detail.

Jim
Building 7 was not struck by a plane. FYI.
Building 7 was not struck by a plane. FYI. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's right, I forgot about Building 7, it collapsed just like the North and South Towers did.

Jim