Welcome SEE3772

We have a new spamanatior...Welcome
We have a new spamanatior...Welcome Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No... There's just to much bullshit here!
If the president or some other so called leader said the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus was a terrorist there would be someone here saying... We got to destroy them! Take em out! Glass parking lot! Fuck yeah America!!! Like the economy, etc. I don't plan on being here that much longer, just like last time. So no worries... in a few days you can go back to arguing about Clinton did it, no Bush did it, no Obama did it! Most topics and posts around here are very elementary! Nobody even mentions the federal reserve around here... Shows how simplistic this forum is.
You fit right in again welcome...
Actually, he makes some excellent points. And it's true, the Fed is a clear and present danger to all of us.
Hunker down, Bunker Clown!
SEE would be a treasure trove for my new reality series.
"Y'all aint gonna believe this shit"
Actually, he makes some excellent points. And it's true, the Fed is a clear and present danger to all of us. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's a fuckin' nut and so are you if you agree with his bullshit.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Actually, he makes some excellent points. And it's true, the Fed is a clear and present danger to all of us. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

He's a fuckin' nut and so are you if you agree with his bullshit. Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah the world is nuts...
Not my BS, read and look where the info comes from.
Don't you vote left and aren't you one of those who thinks
they do no wrong? I guess you also believe raising the debt ceiling doesn't
raise our future debt to... Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSMdlINVAk
Saying and thinking that bad scary things don't exist I thought only
works when your 5 at bedtime...
No the Federal Reserve is no danger to us...
Interest rates artificially low.... 4 plus trillion on their balance sheet
waiting to be monetized and buying our own debt every month is freedom and prosperity!