Bunch of dumbasses

I'm reading some of these post, and thinking what a bunch of dumbasses. One side blames Bush for everything, the other blames Obama for everything. I hate to tell all of you but both are to blame. Also the Democrats and Republicans are to blame, one party is no better than the other. Some posters think their parties can do no wrong. Guess what, you are the dumbasses I'm talking about. Think about it.
I'm reading some of these post, and thinking what a bunch of dumbasses. One side blames Bush for everything, the other blames Obama for everything. I hate to tell all of you but both are to blame. Also the Democrats and Republicans are to blame, one party is no better than the other. Some posters think their parties can do no wrong. Guess what, you are the dumbasses I'm talking about. Think about it. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Your absolutely right. Many on here don't get it that the "Right Left " paradigm is nothing but a political ploy to keep us all guessing.

Jim
I'm reading some of these post, and thinking what a bunch of dumbasses. One side blames Bush for everything, the other blames Obama for everything. I hate to tell all of you but both are to blame. Also the Democrats and Republicans are to blame, one party is no better than the other. Some posters think their parties can do no wrong. Guess what, you are the dumbasses I'm talking about. Think about it. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
Absolutely correct. Not a dime's worth of difference between the two major parties. Liberal v conservative is phony too. Both sides believe in massive state control.
Both parties are complete pieces of shit.
I you believe the above then the bad guys have won. There is a difference and the bad guys would have you believe that there is no difference. Remember Clinton's defenders: "Everyone does it, Bill just got caught", same thing for pork, "everyone does it". That is what the bad guys keep telling you. Not everyone is a bad guy. It just take hard work to find them and for the democrats, they discount every republican just because. How stupid is that?
I you believe the above then the bad guys have won. There is a difference and the bad guys would have you believe that there is no difference. Remember Clinton's defenders: "Everyone does it, Bill just got caught", same thing for pork, "everyone does it". That is what the bad guys keep telling you. Not everyone is a bad guy. It just take hard work to find them and for the democrats, they discount every republican just because. How stupid is that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL you are so simple that you think your side is pure while the other side is evil, and anyone who calls you on it is a liberal.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2014, 07:32 AM
JD side is pure...

Pure Bullshit.

I you believe the above then the bad guys have won. There is a difference and the bad guys would have you believe that there is no difference. Remember Clinton's defenders: "Everyone does it, Bill just got caught", same thing for pork, "everyone does it". That is what the bad guys keep telling you. Not everyone is a bad guy. It just take hard work to find them and for the democrats, they discount every republican just because. How stupid is that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think the larger point you make should be considered by everyone. The every side is wrong/corrupt argument can be used by the bad guys to discredit the good guys.
Let's just imagine an America where honest, hard working people were in power, and they put all the bad guys in jail. Wouldn't their followers benefit from telling everyone how corrupt everyone is, even if it weren't true? What if they convinced everyone that "bad" merely depends on your definition?

I'm not so much convinced both sides are bad/good as I'm convinced they are working on the wrong things, maybe by design, maybe not. However, the term "SNAFU" has been around for awhile.....
Some how I knew the first dumbass would be JD. What I'm saying is Democrat vs Republican and Right vs Left is stupid. Both sides have there good and bad points, but all dumbasses like you see is my side is correct all the time. Hate to break it to you but Republicans can be wrong sometimes. And the same can be said for Democrats.
Some how I knew the first dumbass would be JD. What I'm saying is Democrat vs Republican and Right vs Left is stupid. Both sides have there good and bad points, but all dumbasses like you see is my side is correct all the time. Hate to break it to you but Republicans can be wrong sometimes. And the same can be said for Democrats. Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
This is presentation by Edward Griffin he's a speaker and historian. I think he did a pretty good job of explaining the political farce of the two party system, commonly known as the Right - Left Paradigm.

Jim

http://youtu.be/SvXSrQ0PoO0

I think you are Gay.
I think you are Gay. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I KNOW he is gay.
I think you are Gay. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I KNOW he is gay. Originally Posted by Jack Cassidy
Takes one to recognize one. Or in this case two.