anyone know britney on BP?

• brush
  • 02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
britney
fbsm $115
fort worth incall
830-214-5621

I've been seeing her posts recently... looks interesting... price is probably tgtbt, but pics are believable.

wondering if anyone has met her.

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...day-23/9056443
dude u should do some recon
I'll check it out... I'm a team player.

Boy, Ft Worth sure has a lot to offer lately.

No more drives over to the east to visit the (quite wonderful) AMP's... OK, for a few weeks anyway
yea 4 realz i like stayin close to home
She has no hits on Tineye.
Britney is a waste of money...

I saw her last week and she is a ripoff just like all the other ladies at that location. She charged $90 for a half hour body rub and gave me a 25 min. rub by just slapping some lotion on me. She stayed fully clothed and talked a lot to keep you away from asking about something extra for the $90 dollars.

After the lotion slap was over I asked if she was giving a hj or anything for the price she was charging? She told me that this was her second day at doing this type work and she did not feel right touching anyone around their private area but thought she had given me a great body rub for the money.

They ask for the money upfront so they know you are screwed already. Almost every lady at this place has had a bad review. They all say you can do yourself and I will clean you up.

On my way out I told her that I knew better and had read bad reviews on this place and she told me " Well you knew ". She will reel you in by talking sexy on the phone saying that she is lonely and would love to rub your body for you. She is lonely because nobody is coming to see her but crazy me for getting suckered into seeing her.
  • brush
  • 02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
wow. thanks for the heads up, iam.

btw: what's the name of this spa/parlor/whatever she's working from? and is that number the spa's number, or her cell?
It's a location off 20 and McCart in Fort Worth where most of the ladies hispanic. I don't think any of them are worth seeing.

The number that she uses is her cell phone.
thanx 4 takin da bullet iam
sorry bout those biatchez
  • brush
  • 02-19-2010, 05:08 PM
fyi, she's now posting under a new #: 817-235-9509