Throat Fucking

A lady I lived with while in law school recently stayed over at my place after a week-long trial. It was certainly an eye-opening experience as we caught up with one another's lives and re-discovered a sexual spark that had diminished by the time we parted company years ago. I think we titillated one another with our learned level of sexual expertise and willingness to now d things we never would have tried when we were younger. When we were together her BJ skills were good enough for me (being a relative novice at having access to a willing mouth whenever I pulled my dick out of my jeans or from under the sheets) but her talents these days was astonishing. She hung her head over the edge of the bed and guided me down her throat. Amazing! I'd seen it done on videos but had never done it with anyone until now. She eventually wrapped her hands around my ass and pulled me in and out of her throa until I couldn't stand it anymore AND, unlike before when she'd crinkle up her nose and act like a load of sour milk had just been shot up her nostrils, she kep me down her throat until I was done. VERY nice surprise. On another note, she was equally gratful that my DATY technique had improved over the years (practice, practice, practice!!!) and that I knew where the important parts were to make a woman cum over and over.

Long and short of this story: Youth has its selling points but experience and sensuality come with age.
There's a lawyer joke in here somewhere!

Anyway, and her number is...?
I agree. I perfer grown women over the babies. There are exceptions, of course, but generally I like experience.

Torito
that is way I try to see the 30 and up ladies. Experience has it's purpose in life.
I agree it takes experience to be proficient at DT and to add CIM is an awesome combination. Maybe we need a new acronym for what is described below like CDT (cum down throat). Here is a visual example of what I mean:

http://www.spankwire.com/DetachedPla...&SeekSeconds=0
I agree it takes experience to be proficient at DT and to add CIM is an awesome combination. Maybe we need a new acronym for what is described below like CDT (cum down throat). Here is a visual example of what I mean:

http://www.spankwire.com/DetachedPla...&SeekSeconds=0 Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
Any hot, young, spinner with big tatas and can do what that doll in that video does is a ten in my book. WOW!
I've seen that girl in a couple of other videos, and she is AMAZING!
  • iggy
  • 02-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Where is she I want to go there!!!
txcwby6, you forgot to her post contact information in your review. We're waiting. Also, any photos?
Shit!

Wasn't expecting the video to be THAT good.

Saaaay...where's BJ when you need her.

after seeing the video jade mackie does exacttly fit the description even better i guess.and not to forget the infamousBJ

http://www.spankwire.com/DetachedPla...&SeekSeconds=0 Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
I had a membership to the original origin of that video. Soo much hot action. She had hot friends too.
Google "Heather Brooke" for more of her videos.
The acronym is CID (cum in deep) as I understand. All I can say is, "Yes Please"
I have a UTR ATF that has done that for me a few times. It is incredible. It's DT and she is swallowing. Each swallow squeezes the head in her throat and another intense shot is fired. Of course that is swallowed and another is......... Feels like there will be nothing left of me. Ooohhhhhhh

Torito