Women who don't provide ... but might consider it

DFK Hunter's post about his daughter's friend hitting on him to be a sugardaddy got me to thinking, and my mind wandered to this topic:

I can think of a lot of reasons why a woman wouldn't want to be a provider (at any level of service):
  • morals -- providing services to a lot of clients, or a lot of clients previously unknown to her, is anathema to her;
  • self-image -- "I am not a whore."
  • she's too busy with school, kids, work, life
  • fear of exposure if someone important in her life found out
  • she thinks she doesn't have either the looks or the skills to succeed
  • legal risk -- arrest and its consequences
  • physical risk -- physical abuse by a client
  • financial risk -- getting stiffed by a client

I'm sure there are others I haven't thought of, but I don't want this thread to devolve into a discussion of them.

Nor do I wish to discuss the first five, as there's not much way of changing them.

It's the last three I am interested in.

Specifically, how many women do you think would at least consider providing at some level if they knew about and practiced the risk-mitigation techniques that have enabled many of the women we know to succeed in this business for quite some time.

My circle of coworkers, friends, and acquaintances is fairly small, so I was curious as to what some people with a wider social circle might think.
I would add one more which strangely I think would apply to my SO; "Liking it too much."

Regards,
I actually am begining to think that a lot of women would consider being a SugarBaby. It would be just one guy they are seeing, just one guy paying them. I think being a Provider would be much different. All the things on your list that would keep them from doing it. But a SugarBaby relationship would be much different, and safer. I see talking a girl into a SugarBaby relationship as quite possible. I have no idea how to talk a girl into being a Provider nor do I want to try.