What the F_ck Were They Thinking!

Just returned from Upstate New York. Had some business near Cooperstown which reminded me of an upscale hillbilly Appalachia! This pair of kids (boy & girl) walked into the restaurant where I had pulled in for some coffee, maybe 20..21 years old. Both of them had these rings in their ear lobes. Now I'm not talking the kind you'd hang from your lobes these things had their earlobes spread open and looked like you'd use them to tie the kids to a post for milking. It was one of the most disgusting things I'd seen in a while. I know it's likely deemed "body art" but come on!!!!

Is this the new trend? I almost freaked when my girls got tattoos over Spring Breaks at S. Padre but at least one was a cute rabbit on her lower back and the other a braided ring about an ankle. Those can be covered up. I can't imagine an ear lobe will retract to its normal shape if those things are removed. I hate to be a prude but if someone walked into my office with those things in his/her lobes I'd find a reason NOT to hire them. Wouldn't matter to me if he/she was an honors graduate from MIT. It's too much of an office distraction and quite frankly not worth the disruption.
Just a thought....as you pass by reach out and grab the brass ring....kinda like on an old carousel!
Just a thought....as you pass by reach out and grab the brass ring....kinda like on an old carousel! Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
That would be an awesome souvenir!

Sorry officer, I just had a flashback to the carousel rides when I was a kid and grabbed for the brass ring!
This trend can go along with ""pants on the ground". I think its ridiculous too.
I understand the idea of demonstrating one's independence. My daughters each had a tatoo etched into their skin on separate Spring Breaks. wasn't happy about it, but at least they were inconspicuous. HOWEVER, tats and/or piercings that are plainly visible are NOT attactive. Yeah, yeah I've heard the story about how a tongue stud improves oral sex.....sorry! Last honey that slurped my pole had one and it didn't come close to being better. Give me an experienced woman who's learned how to tease a man's coc with her mouth and tongue over one that's "gunna get my tung peerced" any day!

Same thing with saggy pants that display underwear. Morons & fools to the last! Hope they have trust funds cuz they'll never work in my firm!
Well damnit txcwby6... Now you made me want to go remove my "tung peercin"....

Here I am an "experienced woman" and I have my toungue pierced. Is that a bad thing? Should I remove it before I suck that cock of yours txcwby6?

Oh and back on topic......

My daughter has her ears like that. I just hate it and believe that it is disgusting. I get on to her all the time for stretching her lobes out.. Told her she is going to need either surgery or some clips to hold them down in a wind storm.
  • mrod
  • 02-22-2010, 10:14 AM
they are oral enhancers... you simply just hold on with our finger and don't let go until you are satisfied.
My daughter took her tongue stud out after I gave her an artice that said unless the piercing was done correctly AND the stud is kept sanitary there's a rsk of brain damage. She dropped it in the waste basket as we left Friday's, God bless her!
I dated a girl who thought those were the hottest things a guy could do to his body. That also happened to be our last date. lol
As a youngster I saw a disturbing image of a tattoo of an old woman. Yikes
I believe the large holes in the ears is called gaugings. Which looks like crap with the piercing in or out. - Old school here.

and the saggy pants started in the prison system to let other inmates know your ass is for the taking.