Mark Cuban's HDNET Vegas Confessions

So much for Mark's attempt at high-quality programming! He's dumped the touristy flyovers of Italian vistas and replaced them with drunk coeds describing their hot Vegas escapades. I have to admit the one I saw was pretty funny. Cute drunk coed goes back to some guy's hotel room "fer sum funnnnnnn" as she described it. "Well...I was in the zone" SHE TOLD THE INTERVIEWER" " and thought I'd take it up a notch so I went down on him." Picture the girl on Saturday Night Live that portrays the one-legged hottie (I'm hot...I got one leg.....). She says "I wanted to show him some kinky stuff soooo I shoved my finger up his ass while I was blowin' him and welllllll...my fingernail kinda...found somethin...."

She goes on to describe pulling her finger out (apparently her fake nail had done some internal damage to the guy's ass so he's already screaming) and finding the underside of her nail all covered in his stinky brown shit.....). "I had ta run to the bathroom and puke!" she said...right after I used his toothbrush to get it from under my nails!!" She then described how she'd needed t piss before she saw that stuff under her fingernail and that she just knew if she started puking into the toilet she'd also start to piss so she's kneeling in the bathtub in the fetal position pukin out of one end and pissing at the same time while water ran in the tub.

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS REALLY SHOULD STAY IN VEGAS.
Apparently not all on the network was all that high class in any event. There is some fighting/wrestling show on there, too. I've never seen it other than when flipping through the channels. The ten seconds or so I was looked like a more violent version of the old Saturday afternoon "professional" wrasslin'.