Name: Destiny
Phone: 915-249-0267
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.adultlook.com/p/3257901
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Off Joe Battle
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Body Rub. CFS ending. HJ, RCG, K9, and CG positions involved.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dyed dirty blonde up in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Around 5’2”, 115 lbs, natural c cups with really perky nipples, and a very well shaped ass for her petite frame and tiny waist! Very cute face too with full pouty lips and also very hygienic. Smelled wonderful. Pictures that she posts are accurate but I found her to be more cute in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Moved from New Mexico Encounters
What was the total damage after she informed you she offered full service?
Pretty lady, great body, friendly enough, but zero illusion of passion.
What was the total damage after she informed you she offered full service? Originally Posted by fcbarcelona
200. 100 for the body rub. Then another 100 for the FS ending.
Pretty lady, great body, friendly enough, but zero illusion of passion. Originally Posted by ElBandido
Yeah, I wouldn’t say it was entirely mechanical, she was eager with how she immediately got me inside her and it didn’t feel rushed, but I do enjoy it more when the provider is enjoying it too and treats the service more like an experience than just business. Maybe it’s a trust thing with her? Hard to say. I really won’t know unless I go back for a second meetup and ask her how she feels about it all. But you’re right, very cute and amazing body! So, couldn’t pass it up regardless. ��♂️��
Maybe it’s a trust thing with her? Hard to say. I really won’t know unless I go back for a second meetup and ask her how she feels about it all. Originally Posted by JohnTombstone
I hate to break it to you, but it’s just business to her and most providers. Some choose to enhance the experience — and in turn make you cum and leave sooner — by creating the illusion that they are enjoying themselves. Destiny apparently has zero desire to feign desire.
Thanks for the review

Nice review.