Queen Maya is coming to AS

My bet is well into her 40's. Pic representation is 20's so double
Thanks Armydude, appreciate the info. But I still want to see her, a good indicator for me is people such as yourself have seen her multiple times, that’s a plus in my book. I’ll just have her turn the lights down a little lower, lol. Besides, can’t see the face pounding away in k9. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Lol touché, no problem man, I just know looks have been a topic of recent posts, so just wanted to toss it out there was all. Also, trust me if she is like how she was back in July, she will find a way for you to look at her. She uses mirrors like very few

My bet is well into her 40's. Pic representation is 20's so double Originally Posted by mrplink
I would agree with this and say I wouldn’t be shocked if she is mid to late 40s as well
I will not be deterred, lol. Multiple people saying they’ve seen her multiple times, that’s good enough for me. Sounds like she’s an experienced provider, which may also mean she is more open to speak Greek with me, lol. Or not.

And 40s is still 10 to 20 years younger than the grandmas at the Sub Amps, lol
I will not be deterred, lol. Multiple people saying they’ve seen her multiple times, that’s good enough for me. Sounds like she’s an experienced provider, which may also mean she is more open to speak Greek with me, lol. Or not.

And 40s is still 10 to 20 years younger than the grandmas at the Sub Amps, lol Originally Posted by 2balls75
LOL very true on the AMP matchup in ages, if you are trying or hoping for Greek, i would not get my hopes up. Maya menu is endless but that that isn’t on it, not sure if she will even do FUHA but I also never tried but she will TUMA to you
LOL very true on the AMP matchup in ages, if you are trying or hoping for Greek, i would not get my hopes up. Maya menu is endless but that that isn’t on it, not sure if she will even do FUHA but I also never tried but she will TUMA to you Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I’m going to try for it, she’s got to be a little bit of a freak since she did doubles previously. But I’ll be good with just the Tuma tho
I’m going to try for it, she’s got to be a little bit of a freak since she did doubles previously. But I’ll be good with just the Tuma tho Originally Posted by 2balls75
Hope you enjoy it man, I just hope she didn’t get more work done since July
I'm going to try to get her on my schedule for next week, but maybe we'll get a fresh review this weekend.