Address: 635 and Coit
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Mish, doggy, BBBJ both ways
Session Length: over 2 hours
Fee: 350
Hair Color and Length: Blonde long and sexy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Okay so her pictures are accurate. Very very accurate. Honestly just like with any industry you get what you pay for. With the exception of one other TS who is not nearly as expensive she is the girl in the photos. Awesome breast, soft ass, soft skin, lips that are nice to kiss. Her eyes are big but its not a bad thing. Its sexy she has a unique look about her.
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time. Just looking at the pics I would have said TGTBT for a woman let alone a TS.
Glad you had a good time. Just looking at the pics I would have said TGTBT for a woman let alone a TS. Originally Posted by playerplano
Jessica and her reputation are well established. The review only confirms what others have already said. But I'm with you. if I wasn't familiar with her rep, I would have been googling her pics to add her to the TS using fake pics thread.

she always quotes me $300/hr which is why I have never seen her.
Has she (finally) lowered her rate or was that a special?
Nice review, thanks

Whats up guys I really dont know what her specific rates are. I called her and she said $350 and that ended up being two hours but like I said it was late and I think she was just chillin so she let me make it. Plus we were having a good time with eachother so no one was keeping track of time unlike other encounters I have had. I mean I understand the rate is higher the most but to me its worth it every time. I have been very disappointed with some of these $100-$150 price gurls.

In response to other people I was very hesitant as well since normally its too good to be true but this the real deal. She is beautiful. I read reviews as well and everything looked solid before I called. I do my research. Same thing goes for hiring an electrician or plumber you gotta check references lol.

In response to how big she was. Well I didnt bust out my ruler but I would say a good 7". She has it all. The body is beautiful the Tits are great and her equipment works. Although I read some guys mentioning they were topped by her and I didnt get that vibe she was versatile. She seemed totally submissive but then again she probably could tell by the chemistry I am not into that.

If yall have any other questions let me know. I might just hit her up again next weekend.
isnt her service ymmv

there was a guy here that paid 300. only to receive a handjob
What was her size? cut?
Whats up guys I really dont know what her specific rates are. I called her and she said $350 and that ended up being two hours but like I said it was late and I think she was just chillin so she let me make it. Originally Posted by huskernation2316
Several of the guys don't have premium access so they can't read the ROS portion of your review. Otherwise, they wouldn't have needed to ask the questions you had already answered there.
Okay please review the previous messages as I answered she is around 7"

Also I guess thats just how it works is YMMV. Because she just told me a price. Things like full service were never mentioned but we certainty had a blast and it was full service. I think if I had paid $350 and only gotten a hand job I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau. LOL.

On the cool If I met her on the street I would chill with her because she got a good personality too.
Thanks for the review!
Thanks for the review. Looks like she doesn't have any current ads.
Lol no joke after I saw her the first time I have seen her 3 more times since this review. So I kind of was talking to her on the regular. She went Houston last week so not sure when she will return to Dallas. She mentioned she would be gone one week but who really knows. If you see her ad pop in Dallas do not hesitate to call it. I swear best TS experience around and as mentioned she is a cool person. I mean shit I saw her 3 more times after this review. A little out of the norm for me.
  • Iam45
  • 11-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Any pictures of her dick in her hand?
I texted her.....she's in Houston