Question on Running Specials

I understand some you West Texas guys don't like to see ladies that run specials and I respect that even if I don't understand the logic in it

This is my question....if you could design specials to your preferences and hobby budget, what would they be?

I don't generally run specials when I travel due to the extra expenses that are involved, where at home I have an incall that I work from...but you never know what the future holds.
I know the economy sucks and I personally believe everyone should be able to have fun!

I have had people ask my why I sell myself short, and I honestly don't think that I do, I don't place my value on donation amounts, I tend to put more emphasis on my return client base
at the end of today, everybody should run their business as they see fit. if specials are doing it for you and you're happy with the results then get on with your bad self.

personally, while i don't care for specials advertised to bring in more business… because we all like the illusion of low-volume… i think individual tailored spiffs are pretty cool. that reflects my experience in the sales world where some customers just get treated better.

personally, for me time means more than money. if a girl told me she was going to give me 90 for the price of 60 i would be pretty happy about that.
If you knew me, you would know that great customer service is what I am about.
Doing this allows the flexibility that I need with real life obligations, so it is far less about money than it is about flexibility and making my own hours.
I enjoy traveling for a variety of reasons, I get the opportunity to meet people I wouldn't in my area.

I have run that special before JD, it did well.

One thing that I have noticed is that if you are a good provider, running specials doesn't really gain a ton of new business, guys will see you anyway. For me, it's more of a reward for those that do see me regularly.
  • Z10
  • 09-27-2016, 10:03 AM
I think JD hit on the head for me. I personally would rather have additional time than a special.
I have seen some ladies that offer specials/discounts on multiple appointments (which might be a headache for some to keep up with) but if you do 2 1 hour appointments within a month, you will receive your 3rd 1 hour appointment booking as a 90 minute special
To me advertised specials make you sound desperate for business. As was stated above, however, individual accommodations with regular clients are a good touch.
Thank God businesses don't think like you, Christmas would be a lot different if I didn't have sales to shop...lol
Not even close to the same.......
I disagree, its a business.
The product is different for sure.
Gas prices, groceries, a new boat, a new car....don't you look for the best value for your dollar.....or are you one of the lucky ones that money doesn't matter and you have enough of it to spend where ever you want?

Sex is a commodity like anything else...goods and services....supply and demand.
I don't think a special makes a provider look desparate....it may bring in good or bad clients that will hopefully help in the long term. Sometimes running a special that I take advantage of makes me see that sure, she is worth her regular rate or no, glad I got a special. When I go to the store and see something on sale, it might make me buy it since I'm saving money to try something new
Sex is a commodity like anything else...goods and services....supply and demand. Originally Posted by kami405
yes, pussy is a commodity… but the girl herself is a franchise. and fair or not… rational or not… a lot of guys want to feel like they're getting that something special. and by special, i don't mean a discount. we all know it's an illusion but again… that's what we pay for.
To me specials are made to draw attention to what you want to offer/sell. Nothing wrong with it try to increase business traffic or keeping current customers happy. I know you have several specials that you use all the time. It would be ridiculous not see you or someone just because they ran specials. Personally I would like pay less $ and get more time...lol.
I think everything in west Texas is weird. I go to El Paso twice a week and, I swear to you, my iso's from a week ago are still on the first page. That's not just for El Paso, that's for all of west Texas. I said that to say this, if you're not getting business in west Texas, it probably isn't you or your specials. They're not looking for any services. Either they all have providers they like and are messaging them directly, or they're just not hobbying at all. I know that nearly every provider in Dallas has to run specials from time to time because there is just so much to choose from. Having said all that, my advice is don't run specials in west Texas. You're only going to see the ones you were going to see anyway. Hit them for full price or more. How much competition could you have put here anyway? If you're in El Paso on a Monday or Thursday night, hmu. I'll see you for your special rate. ;P
Ladies in West Texas have rarely ever responded to the ISOs..... long running history there. Gents need to read reviews, check out ads, and contact the provider they are interested in. It's been this way since before ECCIE (back on ASPD, same....). Just a different culture in this part of the world.
I understand some you West Texas guys don't like to see ladies that run specials and I respect that even if I don't understand the logic in it

This is my question....if you could design specials to your preferences and hobby budget, what would they be?

I don't generally run specials when I travel due to the extra expenses that are involved, where at home I have an incall that I work from...but you never know what the future holds.
I know the economy sucks and I personally believe everyone should be able to have fun!

I have had people ask my why I sell myself short, and I honestly don't think that I do, I don't place my value on donation amounts, I tend to put more emphasis on my return client base Originally Posted by kami405

I absolutely LOVED this thread. THANK YOU for posting. I agree very much so. Interesting read.