Heavenly Daisy Security Issue

There is a different person using the phone number once used by Heavenly Daisy. This person has not verified herself on this site. She did not go through an application/review process by Eccie. I don't think that this is law enforcement trying to trap clients; but what if it was ??? When security issues are brought to the attention of Eccie why isn't the Daisy showcase pulled??

Once again... this new girl is not verified.

At the very least... it is the bait and switch.
Ladies change numbers all of the time and other folks pick them up. She has to request her account to be disabled if that is what she wants. Or, she can simply go to her showcase and change the number or hide her showcase. We don't assume that is what she wants. Since you seem close to her why don't you ask her to take care of it?
Change their numbers I've had the same phone number for almost 7 years.
A lot of ladies use throw away phones. Lose them, don't renew the minutes and just buy another, etc.... most of those are BP or low end verified but I've seen several better providers do it too.
But bottom line is we don't go changing stuff on ladies accounts because someone else things we should.
If anyone had of checked the previous threads, they would know HeavenlyDaisy is out of the hobby.
You have been trying to find out about her for two months now. You have been told on here that she has quit. I don't why you have made your concern about her. You private message to us, Mods and started a thread about her. You have been given the same answer. You need quit wasting our time on this, and move on.
Of course, he knows because he made comments in those same threads.

If anyone had of checked the previous threads, they would know HeavenlyDaisy is out of the hobby. Originally Posted by scsholar