Curious question

Almost every time I see one of those 18 wheeler trucks parked I think to myself, I wonder if he ordered up some snatch for the lay over..lol. What can I say, pussy is always on my mind.

Anyway, have any ladies here ever been requested to meet with a trucker who is staying overnight in his rig? I would imagine it happens all the time. I've heard all the stories about the lot lizards, but this is a little different. For example, the truck I saw last night was parked behind a H.D. Again, Just a curios question

Happy Freaky Friday folks!!
Although it's not friday any longer I will chime in. I have done outcalls a few times to big rigs and although I feel like a lot lizard walking to the trucks in heels it is a little racy and gets some adrenaline pumping as you wish to not get caught. Which adds to thrill!!
Stopping occasionally while on the road late at night at the larger truck stops in Texas (the ones with showers and sleeping rooms) I have noticed from time to time several "uncles" and "nieces" entering or leaving at the accommodation entrances. Of course, the are true female truckers, too.

And more than a few folks still "breaker breaker" on the CB radio bands. Betting I am that CL still has some creative post regarding truck stops, possibly disguised as "mile marker xx."