The Christmas Spirit Is upon Us.

Now that the Christmas season is here lets celebrate it with a beautiful seasons greeting video. Merry Christmas, may this be the best one you've had in eight years.

Jim

https://youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
Didn't look at the video, but agree on celebrating the season.
Now that the Christmas season is here lets celebrate it with a beautiful seasons greeting video. Merry Christmas, may this be the best one you've had in eight years.

Jim

https://youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW85ZcswiqM
so what is the Christmas Spirit?

the Story of Christmas is about love and redemption and a new beginning and the heralding of an awakening from error

but whether or not one accepts that, one can use the season to adopt a general idea of the Christmas spirit

what many see as how we celebrate Christmas had its beginnings in Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

a small hearted miserly man who manages even the office coal supply to give those who work for him just the barest of warmth from the stove

the lessons learned from the ghosts teach what is truly worthwhile in this life engendering generosity, kindness and charity and the desire to make each day count for good

the Christmas spirit is aided by decorations

decorations help change the everyday into a specialness allowing that spirit to begin anew from the wonder of a small child to the understanding that the joy of giving far exceeds that of any receiving

Merry Christmas!
so what is the Christmas Spirit?

the Story of Christmas is about love and redemption and a new beginning and the heralding of an awakening from error

but whether or not one accepts that, one can use the season to adopt a general idea of the Christmas spirit

what many see as how we celebrate Christmas had its beginnings in Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

a small hearted miserly man who manages even the office coal supply to give those who work for him just the barest of warmth from the stove

the lessons learned from the ghosts teach what is truly worthwhile in this life engendering generosity, kindness and charity and the desire to make each day count for good

the Christmas spirit is aided by decorations

decorations help change the everyday into a specialness allowing that spirit to begin anew from the wonder of a small child to the understanding that the joy of giving far exceeds that of any receiving

Merry Christmas! Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
This is the Political forum. The video has a Christmas theme with political undertones, designed to be humorous.

Jim
This is the Political forum. The video has a Christmas theme with political undertones, designed to be humorous.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
so?

Christmas is a political bone of contention all by itself
so?

Christmas is a political bone of contention all by itself Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sorry you didn't find it humorous.

Jim

Sorry you didn't find it humorous.

Jim

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
not sure what you mean

I was merely commenting on the Spirit of Christmas in my own way
not sure what you mean

I was merely commenting on the Spirit of Christmas in my own way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That's basically the point. My thread was actually intended to be funny. Did you even watch the video?

Jim
That's basically the point. My thread was actually intended to be funny. Did you even watch the video?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
not yet, in the field on a cell phone

wouldn't have changed my post either way
not yet, in the field on a cell phone

wouldn't have changed my post either way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Very well.

Jim