Federal Judge 'Shocked' DOJ Granted Immunity to Top Clinton Aide, Says State Dept Gave Him 'Clearly False' Statements

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...unity-n2529659

A federal judge said last week during a fiery hearing that he was “shocked” and "dumbfounded" to learn that the DOJ granted immunity to Cheryl Mills, former chief of staff to Hillary Clinton, during the FBI probe of Clinton’s server.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said about Mills during his opening remarks referring to the DOJ inspector general report. "So I did not know that until I read the IG report and learned that and that she had accompanied the Secretary to her interview."

more evidence Sessions isn't cutting it. he's allowing those anti-trumpes to protect the Clinton machinel