URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: Dallas
State: Oklahoma
Address: By Farmers Branch
Activities: Full menu
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spiner, c cups, cute face, bubble butt, great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Have my second appointment scheduled with her this weekend, she is amazing!!

Great, Great body though !!!!!! and a pretty girl!

Great, Great body though !!!!!! and a pretty girl! Originally Posted by Let's Go!

Some of these Korean girls are leary of kissing after the COVID. Even ones that used to DFK learned they get sick less without DFK.
Some of these Korean girls are leary of kissing after the COVID. Even ones that used to DFK learned they get sick less without DFK. Originally Posted by chungjang
First time hearing this
I never had an issue with that activity
How does she compare to Angel in looks? I saw Angel a few weeks ago and stellar effort on her part but she just isn't that attractive. I only am cleared with LA, GL and HDS but it seems the girls are just getting less and less attractive. I know beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder and all that bullshit, but it seems to me the "community" here in Dallas is just fawning all over anything that can't be unavoidably described as unattractive.
Blue is a gorgeous 10!!
How does she compare to Angel in looks? I saw Angel a few weeks ago and stellar effort on her part but she just isn't that attractive. I only am cleared with LA, GL and HDS but it seems the girls are just getting less and less attractive. I know beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder and all that bullshit, but it seems to me the "community" here in Dallas is just fawning all over anything that can't be unavoidably described as unattractive. Originally Posted by Cladius
Fair point. I would a lot of that exaggeration is from the studio promoters on this site (e.g. telling us that a girl is 90 lbs but in reality weighs 140 lbs, etc.).

Another factor is that a lot of the guys on this forum are older. So if a 65 year old dude sees an asian girl in her 30's or 40's, he might think she is beautiful, but to the younger guys, the girl is kind of blah. It's all relative I guess.
Too bad their screening email doesn't reply ��
she is amazing!!
I just got screened. Going to check this side of the pond out. Looks very Blue over there.
How do I go about getting screened? It's my first time trying all this out lol
How do I go about getting screened? It's my first time trying all this out lol Originally Posted by Don'tMindMe77
How about going to the website, sending a message through the Studios website & follow the instructions the STUDIO sends.

Don't bump old reviews.