AMP allure

There is something captivating about driving by a strip mall at any given moment and seeing "OPEN" lit up in neon with nothing more than some dark curtains in the window.

It reminds me of the fortune cookie (pun intended) we all know and love. We know it's not going to taste as good as our ATF cookie (chocolate chip for myself) yet we can't wait to open it up and read those artificial words of wisdom inside (...and some lucky lottery numbers... WTF?), just before you down at least half of that crunchy semi-sweet cookie, and when your done, you are never as satisfied as you would be had you eaten a nice.... Warm.... Uh, chocolate chip cookie.

The same goes for the infamous random AMP joint. For myself at least, the allure comes from fact that all I have to do is walk in, at the spur of any moment, and I will meet a woman I've never seen before, hot or not, old or young, from the other side of the world as I think to myself "Hi! Would you mind giving me a HJTC, like... Right now?"

I have to admit though, since I found ECCIE a have been much more interested in the beautiful verified providers we are blessed with (can't wait to see sexynancy this weekend!), but I still find myself turning my head each time I see those bright neon lights.
  • Loxly
  • 12-31-2013, 03:23 PM
"It reminds me of the fortune cookie (pun intended) we all know and love. We know it's not going to taste as good as our ATF cookie (chocolate chip for myself) yet we can't wait to open it up and read those artificial words of wisdom inside (...and some lucky lottery numbers... WTF?)"

Neon lights lol I saw an amp and was like it looks creepy just my opinion like a bad Chinese restaurant all blacked out to hide the ??????? Yep not chicken smells like ummmmm nooooooop
Going to the amps around here will cure you of that (they are incredibly lame)

I still need to find an excuse to go to Dallas...
yep thats the good part... I am a spur of the moment hobbyist...... not had good luck short notice lately
so amps seem the way to go.... just do a little research.... and you can usually get a real cool scene pretty much when you want it...... I prefer Asian ladies anyway ..
Yep nothing really in Austin... San Antonio... has some good ones
I can understand the OP's positive sentiment about AMPs. I think the idea of a gorgeous lady ready to please you in multiple ways is something any hetero man would surely want. That's the inherent allure of AMPs. But then when i think about it a little more, i cant get over the high-volume thing. It ruins it for me just thinking about sharing time with a gorgeous lady who's seen multiple guys during the day before getting to me : ) I guess thats just the way I work and I can only feel great with a UTR indie provider. Maybe i could try one at some point because I really, really dig Asian women.
I'm grateful and appreciative for any lovin' I can get. Some of those AMP ladies are really nice. I have a couple of Austin faves, but they're in residential locations, and not parlors.
I'm grateful and appreciative for any lovin' I can get. Some of those AMP ladies are really nice. I have a couple of Austin faves, but they're in residential locations, and not parlors. Originally Posted by Jimfightsfire
That sounds like the perfect setup. You get mid- to low-volume "exclusivity" with a gorgeous asian woman. If you have that setup, color me impressed and a little envious : ). Again, i just have this thing for asians, and it seems like you have the perfect deal.
That sounds like the perfect setup. You get mid- to low-volume "exclusivity" with a gorgeous asian woman. If you have that setup, color me impressed and a little envious : ). Again, i just have this thing for asians, and it seems like you have the perfect deal. Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
Well, you don't have to worry about your conversation skills, and setup
is a breeze. No table showers in the residential places, though.