Who Wants to buy my Jugs?

Ok so my dog just had puppies. She is a Jack Russell terrier and the dad is a Pug hence the name Jugs. I have 4 up for grabs at this point. They are only 4 days old at this point , but I want to get a jump on getting them into a good home. I will get their first set of shots. If you are interested Please reply here or pm me. I am very serious about going to a god home. Once the mom will let me take a picture of them I will post them, or you can come over and look at them to pick one. Let me know if you want to see them.

Thanks
Ciana
You post an ad to sell your jugs and there are no pictures?

Do you think ANY guy read what you posted?

Hell know!

We want to see your tits with a price tag hanging from one nipple and one of those scan things that sets off the sensors if someone tries to remove the other one without paying first!
You post an ad to sell your jugs and there are no pictures?

Do you think ANY guy read what you posted?

Hell know!

We want to see your tits with a price tag hanging from one nipple and one of those scan things that sets off the sensors if someone tries to remove the other one without paying first! Originally Posted by Whispers
^^^^ This
LOL Whispers Too Funny. I my nipples are very small IDK if a price tag will fit on them. But will try it out just for you.

On a serious note puppies are still up for grabs.
I cant wait for the pics. Please hurry before someone else does it.
On a serious note puppies are still up for grabs. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Just to clarify, you're referring to the pair of puppies that hang from your chest, right? I'll gladly grab them.....
No I am talking about actual dogs Beagle. But you can grab the other ones as well.
How do I upload the pics on here