A moderat proposal for bumping old threads...

• WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 05:36 PM
I've bumped old threads because they contain pertinent information.

Yes many are laced with insults but I do not quote the insults.

Really stupid imho to close a thread that has been bumped and is rolling along insult free because of some insult from a year ago. Why not just delete all the old threads if one is that worried about a poster reading a year old insult?

The rules are no more insults. It makes sense not to quote old insults but some of these threads are still relevant.

Case in point Mike Flynn. Back in the news and many posters were correctly pointed out to be wrong in their analysis.

Not sure why the lock if there are no longer any insults being bantered.
i normally don't reply to anything you say for obvious reasons because i won't agree with it.

and i still don't agree with you. Wakeup made it clear bumping those old threads undermines the purpose of the new forum rules.

clearly you bumped Bambino's old thread of Flynn as a blatant attempt to circumvent the new rules. and you had other reasons too .. BAHAAAAAA

when i saw it, i rolled my eyes and thought Who The Fuck bumped this old thread?

you did. BAHAA

there is a poster who was rather controversial here, who is no longer banned. i'd love to bump his rather famous "BON VOYAGE" thread as a welcome back but it's not relevant today.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...&highlight=bon

so let's all welcome back Luke Wyatt!

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=328492

BAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 06:20 PM

there is a poster who was rather controversial here, who is no longer banned. i'd love to bump his rather famous "BON VOYAGE" thread as a welcome back but it's not relevant today Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

But the Flynn thread was relevant today.

It showed how wrong you and other posters were despite many here posting fact based links showing that what the judge had ordered was SOP.

But the Trumplovers would have no facts...they saw what they wanted to see and even convinced Flynn to prance into court and try and act as if he was fooled by the FBI when in fact he acted a fool lying to the FBI.
Wakeup - 1 WTF - 0

just keep bumping old threads. PLEASE!

BAHAAAAA
Just obey the rules. Pretty simple.
But the Flynn thread was relevant today.

It showed how wrong you and other posters were despite many here posting fact based links showing that what the judge had ordered was SOP.

But the Trumplovers would have no facts...they saw what they wanted to see and even convinced Flynn to prance into court and try and act as if he was fooled by the FBI when in fact he acted a fool lying to the FBI. Originally Posted by WTF
Blah blah blah

Just start another lame thread.
Blah blah blah

Just start another lame thread. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
he already did. this one.

BAHAAAAAAA

and it was mystic who actually bumped that tread first.

so i owe WTF an apology there.

BAHHAAAAAa

but this is a classic example of why both are on ignore.

Quit crying and open up a new thread like the moderator told you to do. All you really wanted to do was gloat and a lot of those insults in the old thread were yours.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 09:23 AM
Just obey the rules. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Blah blah blah

Just start another lame thread. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Quit crying and open up a new thread like the moderator told you to do. All you really wanted to do was gloat and a lot of those insults in the old thread were yours. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Why is it all GOP lovers would make great Stepford wives?

Is this an attempt to insult? If it is, it is pretty lame, even by your standards.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 09:30 AM
Is this an attempt to insult? If it is, it is pretty lame, even by your standards. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Was that an attempt to insult?

No, it was a question. You didn't see the question mark?
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 09:42 AM
Is this an attempt to insult? If it is, it is pretty lame, even by your standards. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No, it was a question. You didn't see the question mark? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Yes I saw the question mark but that was not the cause of my question. Reread the highlighted quote in red...

Maybe you should learn to proofread before trying to be so cute...

Did you see the word "if". It would only be a lame attempt to insult if you were attempting to insult me and others on this board with your post. And you didn't answer that question.
Some people take this bullshit way to seriously.