State: Louisiana
Address: Fountainebleau off Napoleon
Activities: FBSM, HE
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulfers, Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’6”, maybe 115 lbs, B cups, slender, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Did she ask you whether you were vaxed or not? Last I saw her she said she wouldn't see anyone if they had been vaxed within the last 6.months.
She asked, but it was well into the session. She actually thinks she can get harmed from massaging somebody that was vaxxed:
Right. She claims she gets migraines and other ailments from massaging people who are "shedding" the vaccine. She told me she was going to start asking people if they were vaxed before agreeing to an appointment.
This puts guys like me in a predicament. I'm vaxed up and would like to see her again. Do I lie about it if she asks knowing her theory is horseshit? What if it isn't horseshit?
Right. She claims she gets migraines and other ailments from massaging people who are "shedding" the vaccine. She told me she was going to start asking people if they were vaxed before agreeing to an appointment.
This puts guys like me in a predicament. I'm vaxed up and would like to see her again. Do I lie about it if she asks knowing her theory is horseshit? What if it isn't horseshit? Originally Posted by Raindog115
You should lie to her. It's a trillion times more likely that she just got a headache and blamed it on touching the guy than her absorbing side effects through touching him. She's nice and gets the job done but she's out there so I just nod and agree when the batshit crazy stuff comes up.
I just nod and think she will be naked soon. Lol
I told her I was fully vaxed but she was cool with it because it was longer than six months. I’m also like bluebiker…. I be ready for her to get naked and ignore the nonsense. Lol
Glad to see this review. I thought I saw somewhere several months ago that she didn’t go commando anymore for the finish.
Does she have postings anywhere? Would like to know her rates.
$ i think
I’m interested if she posts too
I don’t think she post or have any ads. I connected with after reading a few reviews on her about her.
Rates are ok, 60 for 90 minutes, I have always tipped her 40
Her rates are well below market value. Anyone else providing what she offers is charging 250 or more. Tip the shit out of her I'd say. And i never say that.