ncns taylorsmiles225

We contacted Taylor early week to set up an appt for Fri 3-14-14 at 11am. She texted that morning she was running late due to some personal business. We told her no problem and she kept checking in and giving updates, which was great. At our appt time we gave her the option to reschedule for 11 that night so she could take care of her stuff. She agreed. Later that afternoon she texted me (the wife) that a friend was coming with her to bourbon st and were we interested in a doubles. So arranged that and chatted a bit longer through flirty entails. That was at 445, and have not heard from her since. We texted her at least 1030 to let her know our tour was running long. Texted her twice more and at 1115 to let her know we were at our room. Still no word.

I did text her this afternoon just to check and make sure she hasn't gotten hurt or been in a wreck. Still no word from her.

Very disappointed. Had great communication and conversations with her until 445 yesterday then off the radar she went.
Sorry for your problem. I've had it happen to me. Sad to say, but it's part of the hobby.
saw her recently, for the first time. She seemed to be someone who is not a "pro" but rather more a hobbiest on the other side. That has pros and cons. This is one of the cons.

Hope she's ok.

Sorry for your disappointment.