So is this still a thing?

Seems like the dam’s about to break boys.

Remember this?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2399907
Yeah, you and your squad are pushing it. We’ll see. TM will be the first to go. As he should. You won’t be far behind with your stupid pictures that pollute the forum as you did in years past. You can still post them in Lucey’s safe, secret place. Until you get banned.
Who is Lucey?
yeah it is. just ask SpaceDog

Be careful junior. I accused LexusLoser of the same thing and the Waco Whacko snitched me out to Soulman Ike. Originally Posted by Lapdog

you'll have to wait to ask Look-at-Stupid. he's currently vacationing on the Isle of the BANNED.

BAHHHHAHAAAAAAAA

this might be a bit much for a dull bulb to comprehend but your insistent whining to the mod squad isn't helping you any. they ignore your constant rtm'ing of every post you thinck is a insult or a violation. you know .. like my "underage anime girls".

#RTMME!
I have him on ignore so I only see the title....is he asking about his "thing"?
Yes, he seems to have an obsession with his thing. It's ok he's the only one,thank God.
I have him on ignore so I only see the title....is he asking about his "thing"? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He knew it wasn’t much of a thing 50yrs ago. Neither do the sex slaves that he pays. Sorta like Weinstein and Epstein.
He knew it wasn’t much of a thing 50yrs ago. Neither do the sex slaves that he pays. Sorta like Weinstein and Epstein. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you just hit his battleship!
I have him on ignore so I only see the title....is he asking about his "thing"? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No, but you are. AGAIN!

HAHAHSHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
yeah it is. just ask SpaceDog

you'll have to wait to ask Look-at-Stupid. he's currently vacationing on the Isle of the BANNED.

BAHHHHAHAAAAAAAA

this might be a bit much for a dull bulb to comprehend but your insistent whining to the mod squad isn't helping you any. they ignore your constant rtm'ing of every post you thinck is a insult or a violation. you know .. like my "underage anime girls".

#RTMME! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Where are you getting your information, TWK?
Where are you getting your information, TWK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why you of course.

One for each victim.

Certainly not as many as some posters have posted chucklehead emojis or underage MAGA girl gifs, but hopefully those who find these discussions hysterically funny will get a clue.

Sugar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

any DA NILES?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
The man in the mirror thread? OR Another clinton email thread?
The man in the mirror thread? OR Another clinton email thread? Originally Posted by winn dixie
So when did you get out of RTM jail?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH!!!
The man in the mirror thread? OR Another clinton email thread? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Narcissists have to do something to feel important...like 46.8k+ posts!!

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Gentlemen,

So long as the "he started it" tenet is in effect, you are absolutely okay to swing back. So it is written. So let it be done.

Unlike sport and/or a coverup, it is not the secondary action that will be penalized. You have evey right to the snappy comeback. Whatever the degree of hostility. Don't start none, won't be none.