Difference between eccie suspending me and Twitter suspending Trump

• WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 02:34 PM
Other than my suspension was not justified

The Wacko Kid is another story...

We both broke our terms of agreement.

Why are these crocodile tears for these right wing nut cases getting suspended for breaking their terms of agreements?

You gotta be kidding me?? It's not always about poor you,ya know.
I think ECCIE suspending you is more of an outrage than Twitter banning Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2021, 02:44 PM
One of the over-riding characteristics of teh DPST/CCPers - is self-absorption, and self-entitlement.

plus the arrogance of knowing they are better than anyone - and entitled to Rule over teh world - as such.

hint - china is bought and paid for biden's master now.

sure is nice to have wtf on ignore.

his post temperature is also 'rising'!
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 02:45 PM
You gotta be kidding me?? It's not always about poor you,ya know. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It is to me
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 02:46 PM
One of the over-riding characteristics of teh DPST/CCPers - is self-absorption, and self-entitlement.

plus the arrogance of knowing they are better than anyone - and entitled to Rule over teh world - as such.

hint - china is bought and paid for biden's master now.

sure is nice to have wtf on ignore.

his post temperature is also 'rising'! Originally Posted by oeb11
Wtf you doing posting about a poster you supposedly have on ignore?
Oh yes. There is nothing so horrible as being banned by ECCIE. Some crazy fuckers have even been known to invent other handles so they can continue to post shit. Horrible little fuckers that have horrible, little pathetic lives. Can you even imagine a sane, normal person doing that??
( said in a very southern accent )
Ignorance is the end result of choosing to ignore.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 02:48 PM
You gotta be kidding me?? It's not always about poor you,ya know. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Try and focus and just answer the question.

You seem to be becoming unhinged.

Focus...now what is the difference? Try it once more....don't make this about you.
Wtf...i thought it was all about me
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 02:56 PM
This silly girl AE wants me to make it about her!

One of the over-riding characteristics of the DPST/CCPers - is self-absorption, and self-entitlement.

plus the arrogance of knowing they are better than anyone - and entitled to Rule over the world - as such. Originally Posted by oeb11

This describes Trump to a tee. Self absorbed, arrogant and believing he's entitled to rule over the world.

Well he can't believe that anymore because he's been kicked to the curb. or Mar-a-Lago whichever is closer.
The band me 3 times unjestfied there trying to band me again, I feel I more infortive than Trump. There even double band me, Trump twitter has followers on eccie I have 0 Flowers.
wtf is fully triggered and on verge of meltdown
What I have to say on eccie is more important than Trump on twitter, I sure if it because read my own post more than I read Trump post on twitter.