Impeach Biden

Dementia Joe has got to go! And take the ho with him!
Because: oil/gas prices; Keystone job losses; leaving Afghanistan to the Taliban (no, not Trump's fault, Gropey Joe--it's all on you. It's Saigon, Part II); Biden-flation; Chinese Chicken Pox coverup; Crackhead Hoover Biden; a gutless State Department; a military run by perfumed princes and cucks who spent their careers in the rear with the gear...I knew this ass clown would be a disaster, but I never thought the wheels would come off this fast.

DeSantis, Paul, Cotton, Crenshaw, Noem 2024!!!
Because: oil/gas prices; Keystone job losses; leaving Afghanistan to the Taliban (no, not Trump's fault, Gropey Joe--it's all on you. It's Saigon, Part II); Biden-flation; Chinese Chicken Pox coverup; Crackhead Hoover Biden; a gutless State Department; a military run by perfumed princes and cucks who spent their careers in the rear with the gear...I knew this ass clown would be a disaster, but I never thought the wheels would come off this fast.

DeSantis, Paul, Cotton, Crenshaw, Noem 2024!!! Originally Posted by Withnail
You are proof that Putin is very effective
Dementia joe isn't running anything

He doesn't know what day it is

Removing him would do nothing
You are proof that Putin is very effective Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Pal, if you're still singing that same, lame song--get a real job. To a duel of wits, you come unarmed.
Dementia joe isn't running anything

He doesn't know what day it is

Removing him would do nothing Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yeah, but it's be fun watching him fall up the stairs when he boards Air Force 2 for the last time.
Yeah, but it's be fun watching him fall up the stairs when he boards Air Force 2 for the last time. Originally Posted by Withnail
3-times. That defies gravity.
  • stein
  • 08-15-2021, 10:24 AM
I'm curious what in Witnall's words you object to?
Yeah, but it's be fun watching him fall up the stairs when he boards Air Force 2 for the last time. Originally Posted by Withnail
Sure is and nice to know I could look at the feeble old man even years ago and know ,oh hell no and now to be vindicated

DeSantis, Paul, Cotton, Crenshaw, Noem 2024!!! Originally Posted by Withnail
You left out Josh Hawley.

The eviction moratorium stunt this trashy piece of shit pulled, after admitting himself, on camera, that he is perfectly aware of the unconstitutionality of his policy position is absolutely impeachable.

Most of the other shit he pulls is just his weakness, his mental deterioration, and his anti-Americanism.

Opening the border to diseased illegal invaders and his submissiveness to China are unforgivable but who knows if they're impeachable. It's not like Dementia Joe is a political outsider or anything.
Give a warm hot cocoa, fireplace, deleted scenes from "Cuties", and watch Dr. Jill grovel in the millions they earned !
You left out Josh Hawley.

The eviction moratorium stunt this trashy piece of shit pulled, after admitting himself, on camera, that he is perfectly aware of the unconstitutionality of his policy position is absolutely impeachable.

Most of the other shit he pulls is just his weakness, his mental deterioration, and his anti-Americanism.

Opening the border to diseased illegal invaders and his submissiveness to China are unforgivable but who knows if they're impeachable. It's not like Dementia Joe is a political outsider or anything. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yup--my bad. Hawley's great. The bench is deeeep.
Better thank. GOD for Ted Cruz staying up till 3:30 am to stop Schumer from passing "election reform " by trying to pass it through middle of night.
Pal, if you're still singing that same, lame song--get a real job. To a duel of wits, you come unarmed. Originally Posted by Withnail
You may be right..I'd get bored with the grade level
You may be right..I'd get bored with the grade level Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I rest my case.
This military withdrawal from shithole country #1 does not seem to be going too well.

Would probably be worse if Dementia Joe got out of bed and started paying any attention to it.

Can't wait to hear the GOAT mock the disgusting mainstream media's nauseating coverage blaming SUPERTRUMP.