Vaccination Card info

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news...s-behind-bars/

In case anyone wanted to use a fake one, I thought I'd give ya's a heads up
papers please ????
papers please ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Looks like they are setting up for it....
In other news, hookers will soon require clients show"std status cards", even with covered service. Hookers however will not require "std status" cards even at the clients request. Unless the client pays extra.
In other news, hookers will soon require clients show"std status cards", even with covered service. Hookers however will not require "std status" cards even at the clients request. Unless the client pays extra. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

I don't leave home without this:

Attachment 876778
I don't leave home without this:

Attachment 876778 Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
If I had one, would not show it to anybody
If I had one, would not show it to anybody Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What, your ECCIE card?
What, your ECCIE card? Originally Posted by Presj22
Real players have an ark card.....
If I had one, would not show it to anybody Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I give you permission to print mine if you'd like to use it. It's universally accepted worldwide! lol
I give you permission to print mine if you'd like to use it. It's universally accepted worldwide! lol Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
why would I want a altered card that is illegal
why would I want a altered card that is illegal Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What makes you think that card is altered or illegal?
What makes you think that card is altered or illegal? Originally Posted by Presj22
your kidding right
your kidding right Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I know some people pushing 122. Don't move around so good but hey, they're still alive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnwgZli1_Y Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I've never had a mask on in a vehicle. I've also never worn long hair (eye roll)