URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/704116666228
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Off Western near university
Activities: Massage, breast fondling, bbbj, fiv
Hair Length and Color: Long black tied up for a bit
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Amber is very petite with soft smooth skin. Thin but a nice ass and large breasts for her overall size. Has pierced nipples and shaved kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Did you take your meds at least an hour before your mtg? Try blue chew as an alternative but definitely need to give it at least an hour to get in your system. Also consider that sometimes when you meet some for the first time nerves can get the best of a lot of men! Amber is a knockout and full service is very good so I’d definitely suggest giving it another go but do yourself a favor and just book a HH. More than enough time to enjoy all there is to enjoy!
I got a hold of her and got her rates but noticed bj so i asked if its bbbj and she didnt respond is that a ymmv
She will do either way without an up charge
Did you take your meds at least an hour before your mtg? Try blue chew as an alternative but definitely need to give it at least an hour to get in your system. Also consider that sometimes when you meet some for the first time nerves can get the best of a lot of men! Amber is a knockout and full service is very good so I’d definitely suggest giving it another go but do yourself a favor and just book a HH. More than enough time to enjoy all there is to enjoy! Originally Posted by albanynyman
I had my prostate removed three years ago. The blue pills do nothing. I have to inject myself. If it works, I am like a tri pod for two hours! But sometimes I miss the right spot.
I still orgasm but no semen. Nerves can effect it too.
Thanks for advice though.
You might want to look into the implant option. Since you had your prostate removed you may qualify to have it covered by insurance. I’ve heard good things about that surgery