Announcing my Retirement (Sweet Julie)

I am retiring in the next few weeks and start a new job in a hospital and going to college to be a nurse.

I am very comfortable with my decision but hey if it does not work out well????? Hope you take me back. LOL!!

I want to thank ECCIE and P411 for all they have done for me. You will meet no finer than Becky and T.Bone. They are wonderful people. Thank you guys for all the help and making us safe. Hats off to the hard work Gina on P411 as well.

I am really going to miss all of you from the guys to the girls. If you need me for support or just have questions I can answer, please do not hesitate to call or text me.

However, I will not be able to provide service to you as I am trying to have a relationship with someone who I think he hung the moon. I really do not want to lose this one. He is a dandy.

All of ya'll are DANDYs and I thank you. I will miss the smiles and jokes. I will really miss you all. I really will.

LOVE YA'LL

Sweet Julie
Julie I have no idea who you are but I will wish you all the best in your new career
I wish you the best babe!!!!!!
Best wishes for a wonderful future. Yes, you have a full plate~ school, work, a new relationship. All wonderful and satisfying aspects to life. Happy trails!
Good luck Julie! Its been a long time since we met back when I was in my Atlanta days, but I will always remember the great time we had, Thanks!

My very, very best to you in your new endeavors and relationship.