Rapid City

Anyone have any interaction with this gal? Thinking about taking the dive when I'm in Rapid in a couple of weeks.

https://rapidcity.skipthegames.com/f...f/400047156528
I think she's legit but haven't seen her myself. Think she might be on p411 also? Post a review if you see her, I get to Rapid few times a year, she looks good
Thanks. I think I'll try to give it a shot.
Well...she had a post about pics and videos. $20 was pretty steep for a photo, but I figured it might be a good faith start to a face to face in a couple of weeks. Sent via cashapp...haven't heard back in a couple of hours. Calls ring then voicemail. She is either high volume, getting railed constantly, or I got scammed out of $20. I'll update if I have anything new.
Thank you giant....this is exactly why all input and information posted makes this board important to our safety, personal and financial. At least it was only twenty bucks vs hundreds...
Saw her a couple of years ago, under another name. Not good just layed there, no interaction. Be ware
Saw her a couple of years ago, under another name. Not good no interaction, pictures are better than in person, beware, stay away...YMMV
She finally responded that she had been at work. I did get a photo finally, just a "duck-face" with a nipple showing. Horrid communication. I probably won't try to make more contact when I'm in her area.
I went through the same thing with her. Asked for a personalized video for $30. Had to reach out a couple times to get it but finally did. Only thing, it was anything but personal. Generic BS that she probably sends everyone. I asked her about it and after a few texts she said she would make another more personalized for $35. I didn't really believe her but thought I'd try again. Ultimately I wanted to see her in person but wanted to see if she was legit by starting with this. Never received it and kept making excuses. Finally cut my losses. Glad I didn't lose more. Do not trust this one!