"Timing Is Just Too Perfect"

Hmmm . . . I wonder.

LT. COL. RALPH PETERS: The timing is just too perfect for the Obama administration. Just as the administration claimed it was purely coincidence that our Benghazi consulate was attacked on the anniversary of September 11th. Now it’s purely coincidence that this affair -- extra-marital affair -- surfaces right after the election, not before, but right after, but before the intelligence chiefs go to Capitol Hill to get grilled. As an old intelligence analyst, Neil, the way I read this -- I could be totally wrong, this is my interpretation -- is that the administration was unhappy with Petraeus not playing ball 100% on their party-line story. I think it's getting cold feet about testifying under oath on their party-line story. And I suspect that these tough Chicago guys knew about this affair for a while, held it in their back pocket until they needed to play the card.

I don't like conspiracy theories, I may be totally wrong, but the timing of this, again, right after the election and right before Petraeus is supposed to get grilled on Capitol Hill, it's really smells.

See the video here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...o_perfect.html
Everybody better start "lawyering up'.
Oh I think they've been lawyering up ever since Ohio first showed Obama ahead in the polls.

TLTL.
It is called grasping at straws.I'm starting to worry about the wing nuts.They were strange before the election,now they are bordering on the hysterical.
Cute Old shit For brains, what happened? Did you remove your tinfoil had for a moment?
Cute Old shit For brains, what happened? Did you remove your tinfoil had for a moment? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Perhaps his white robe was a little too tight and cut off circulation!
Think he was a grassy knoll advocate.
It's starting to boil down to:

1. White House/SOS incompetence
2. A White House cover-up
3. both of the above

Pick your poison!
Yes, the timing appears too perfect. However, it looks like the FBI actually did not know about it beforehand and only contacted DNS Clapper late Tuesday afternoon. Seems Broadwell sent some nasty harassing e-mails to a lady at CIA who was working closely with Petraeus.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/10/us/pet...html?hpt=hp_t3

http://news.yahoo.com/cia-director-p...004518014.html
It's starting to boil down to:

1. White House/SOS incompetence
2. A White House cover-up
3. both of the above

Pick your poison! Originally Posted by tttalinky
DEEP IN EAST TEXAS SAYS IT ALL!

He's lying through his tooth!
I don't believe that his resignation had anything to do with Benghazi..

But now that there's a sex scandal involved the press will start giving the story some attention.
sex sells?

Not in this forum!
sex sells?

Not in this forum! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Amazingly this is the only forum on the site were it doesn't
right you are!
right you are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you forgot to call him a dipshit