COG -- Let him eat shit?

Since the election, COG has gone off the deep end.

Read his posts. His infantile ravings. His schoolyard bully tactics.

I decided not to put him on ignore because i didn't n want to feel responsible for a despondent old man's death.

But not anymore.

Hes an abject liar and a total waste of bandwidth.

If you think we should put him on ignore and let him preach to his own choir, designate as much in this poll.
We need a 3rd choice like "He brings no meaningful discussion to this site, but it amuses me to bait him so I'm not going to put him on IGNORE"
Cute Old Guy is much too valuable a poster to ever consider being put on 'ignore". He is always a sane voice in the blizzard of bullshit that comes across this board. I would rather see his post and replies than many of the other members on this board. Chill out Yssup Rider, take a deep breath, COG is not the "big bad wolf" he will not harm you!
COG- is a walking turd- I have no respect for him whatsoever- he has some of the most pathetic threads bar none. He tries to play both sides of the fence- I say put him on ignore. The Dems have the bragging rights for the next 4 years- let's put all these turds on ignore.
Please. All you assholes, put me on ignore. LOL!

To hear Assup talking about "infantile ravings and schoolyard bully tactics" is precious!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Are you going to do it this time, Assup? Or are you lying again?

<<<Assup // COG>>>
Cute Old Guy is much too valuable a poster to ever consider being put on 'ignore". He is always a sane voice in the blizzard of bullshit that comes across this board. I would rather see his post and replies than many of the other members on this board. Chill out Yssup Rider, take a deep breath, COG is not the "big bad wolf" he will not harm you! Originally Posted by tttalinky
Thanks, tttalinky. You understand.
No
&
Why?
Just because you don't agree with someone.
Yssup Rider, sorry man but ...your one of those idiots.
COG- is a walking turd- I have no respect for him whatsoever- he has some of the most pathetic threads bar none. He tries to play both sides of the fence- I say put him on ignore. The Dems have the bragging rights for the next 4 years- let's put all these turds on ignore. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
+1, I say we remind him every day for the next 4 years what a StupidOldFart he is!
Everytime you post one of your moronic posts, BigTurd, I just smile.

• WTF
  • 11-10-2012, 05:53 PM
COG -- Let him eat shit?

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shouldn't he have to change his diet? ...not continue it!
Sup,
Apparently you are a follower. You need others to tell you what to do because you can't make a decision on your own. If you don't like him or his postings then hit the ignore button. Starting a poll asking what to do is pathetic.
We need a 3rd choice like "He brings no meaningful discussion to this site, but it amuses me to bait him so I'm not going to put him on IGNORE" Originally Posted by austxjr
LOL.

Actually, when he's of a clear mind, COF can be a very informative and intelligent poster, but his blind Obama hatred has made him align himself with the teapot assholes on most issues and turns him into a complete asshole at times. It's unfortunate.

And now that Obama won re-election, his hatred has been turned up to 11, so he's almost at Marshall/Choom levels at times.

Sad really.
LOL.

Actually, when he's of a clear mind, COF can be a very informative and intelligent poster, but his blind Obama hatred has made him align himself with the teapot assholes on most issues and turns him into a complete asshole at times. It's unfortunate.

And now that Obama won re-election, his hatred has been turned up to 11, so he's almost at Marshall/Choom levels at times.

Sad really. Originally Posted by markroxny
Yes it is sad. I agree that Obama hatred has forced StupidOldFart to crank it up several notches but it started a couple of weeks prior to election day. Unless he gets back on his meds, he is going to be a total basket case by the end of the year!

StupidOldFart just has difficulty dealing with adversity!
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
LOL.

Actually, when he's of a clear mind, COF can be a very informative and intelligent poster, . Originally Posted by markroxny
Yea but that is less than 1% of his posts. A monkey with a computer could get a better %!
Again, I'm just floating a test turd here.

I enjoy fucking with him as well. But lately, his bullshit has reached 11 as others have noted.

Instead of bringing more sophisticated arguments to the forum, he's now engaging in Marshall/Choom worship and that's as far as it goes.

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?
etc.

Ad nauseum.

He has formally asked us to put him on ignore.

Maybe he should be a "man" of his word and take a vacation until all this "I wanna blow my brains out because the tan guy won again"" shit dies down...

Just saying.

Oh yeah,

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I"

How much of this shit do we want to suffer?