John Kerry for Secretary of Defense?

U.S. President Barack Obama is considering Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., the 2004 presidential nominee, as his next defense secretary, officials said.

While Kerry, who helped prep the president for his debates with Mitt Romney, has long been thought to have his eye on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's job, the nation's next top diplomat is likely to be Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, The Washington Post reported Monday.

Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan is being considered to head the CIA, but if he chooses to leave government, acting CIA Director Michael Morell, who took over upon the resignation of David Petraeus, likely would take the job permanently, the newspaper said.

If Kerry is not selected to replace Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the position could go to Deputy Defense Secretary Ashton Carter or former Undersecretary for Defense Policy Michele Flournoy, the Post said.

Vice President Joe Biden's national security adviser, Antony J. Blinken, and the National Security Council's senior director for multilateral affairs and human rights, Samantha Power, are two possible replacements for Rice at the United Nations.
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2012...john_kerry.htm
Affirmative Action, now "The Peter Principle" ... what's next?

Affirmative Action, now "The Peter Principle" ... what's next? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Secretary Kerry, that's what.
Secretary Kerry, that's what. Originally Posted by markroxny
= The Peter Principle
Call it what you want.

I just hope we don't have a swift boat style confirmation hearing.
Call it what you want.

I just hope we don't have a swift boat style confirmation hearing. Originally Posted by markroxny
Not to worry. He earned it.
I figure it will be his good buddy and mentor Bill Ayers,
after all he already knows about making bombs and
blowing stuff up, and covert operations against
governments.
I wonder if he will want his medals back for that job?
And Susan Rice at State ?????????

Obama's CIA chief quits over an affair with his biogrpaher, who gets in a cat fight with another parmour, who is sending 25,000 love notes to General Allen, who is being promoted to head up the European alliance, and all are being investiaged by an FBI agent who sextexts naked pixs of himself to the ladies..............

Hollywood can't script this better........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!

This administration is sounding more and more like Fredonia...........And Odumbo is head shlub !

Idk, I don't think Rice will get anywhere after her talk show Benghazi tour.

I'm curious who will replace Holder.
Not to worry. He earned it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What he earned was a Silver Star. What do you have?

Fucking Republicans. Draft dodgers and chickenhawks (Cheney, Rush, Rove, Romney, the list is endless) who have the unmitigated gall to attack someone's reputation who picked up a rifle and a pack and served their country in combat. Shameless assholes.
You forgot to add, Clinton, Biden, and Obama.....

And what the fuck do you think Kerry did when he called our troops in Vietnam war criminals?

Or labeling our military troops in Iraq terrorists !

And the list of other Democrats who have said the same is exhaustive.................

Fuck you retard Timmyboy..............Kerry is the disgrace !

But Obama will appoint him anyway...Obama despises patriotism and especially the military....Obama is itching to rub America's face in the sand with a Kerry appointment !

Fucking Republicans. Draft dodgers and chickenhawks (Cheney, Rush, Rove, Romney, the list is endless) who have the unmitigated gall to attack someone's reputation who picked up a rifle and a pack and served their country in combat. Shameless assholes. Originally Posted by timpage
You forgot to add, Clinton, Biden, and Obama.....

And what the fuck do you think Kerry did when he called our troops in Vietnam war criminals?

Or labeling our military troops in Iraq terrorists !

And the list of other Democrats who have said the same is exhaustive.................

Fuck you retard Timmyboy..............Kerry is the disgrace !

But Obama will appoint him anyway...Obama despises patriotism and especially the military....Obama is itching to rub America's face in the sand with a Kerry appointment ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You fucking dunce. Clinton and Obama didn't come of age during the Vietnam war.

President Obama doesn't despise patriotism and by making that statement, you just make yourself look foolish and stupid. It's all about your hate, nothing else. Facts don't matter, history doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is your increasingly psychotic need to spew hateful lies about political ideology you disagree with. I can only assume that the apocalyptic ass-kicking that your party took last week is further unhinging you.

I think John Kerry will be a fine SecDef if appointed. Certainly better than Rummey, one of the primary architects of our disaster in Iraq.
Too bad the people can't vote on giving Kerry authority over the military. . . oh, wait, I guess we DID.

Fucking Republicans. Draft dodgers and chickenhawks (Cheney, Rush, Rove, Romney, the list is endless) who have the unmitigated gall to attack someone's reputation who picked up a rifle and a pack and served their country in combat. Shameless assholes. Originally Posted by wimpage

Now our boys will be following Kerry's example and start shooting unarmed enemies running away in the back and injuring themselves to get purple hearts!

That's how Kerry did it in Nam!

They'll start handing out purple hearts for injuries incurred during rough gay sex! ex-Man says, "Sign me up for that friendly fire!"....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!