Viral video: Jacksonville Wal-Mart scene of flash mob turned into mayhem

I'm posting a video link of a "flash mob" of 300 blacks looting a Walmart in Florida. This is becoming more frequent. I believe it's a warning sign of things to come. The line between civility and chaos is not as wide as most people think. Our freedom is endangered if this type of behavior becomes commonplace.

Obama's recent statement that people don't create their own businesses, encourages disrespect for private property. This lack of respect for other people's property creates an atmosphere of lawlessness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94INAruvOrA
they were just showing their appreciation for Chinese goods.
That is not a flash mob. That is just a mob.
Wow, what can you say?

Hey, it's just good practice for the prison riots they'll start in the future!
What's missing here? About 300 White Hispanics with weapons.
Obama told the truth. If he had a son, he would look just like all those Trayvons.
Future Democrat voters right there people.
love how THEY have EBT cards and a Iphone... but cant pay those bills LMAO EPIC !
It's just 0bama spreading the wealth around

That is not a flash mob. That is just a mob. Originally Posted by pyramider
I guess it qualifies as a flash mob, because it was supposedly organized on the internet. They say much of the rioting in the so called "Arab Spring" was also done through internet social networking sites. This started out with small stores and a small number of people; now its three hundred. Next time it may be three thousand.
The 3-5% who don't have a criminal record will vote for their Obacker.
I heard that Sarah Palin thought Arab Spring was a new deodorant soap...
I heard that Sarah Palin thought Arab Spring was a new deodorant soap... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've used this "joke" before. You need new material. It wasn't funny the first time, or the second or the third. Obama and Hillary told everyone that the Arab Spring was the spread of freedom, and not the spread of fundamentalist Islam. That seems about as likely as it being a deodorant soap.
Now, Joe. Assup is trying to teach us all, and especially me, how to post rationally, thoughtfully and respectfully. I think he was just providing an example of how to bash an opponent in a cute manner.

Watch and learn, Joe. We will all be better for it.

Thank you, Assup!
I heard that Sarah Palin thought Arab Spring was a new deodorant soap... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's only because you watch too much MSNBC. Try reading a newspaper; you might learn something.
Obama's whole purpose in life is to create discord between the social classes and races. The Democrats are a party of economic warfare underpinned by racism.
Obama's whole purpose in life is to create discord between the social classes and races. The Democrats are a party of economic warfare underpinned by racism. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Obama's training and experience, as a community organizer, is being used on a much bigger stage. Instead of inflaming anger in a neighborhood, now he's getting entire segments of the population angry and motivated to demand more free stuff from the government.

Encouraging the belief that you are owed something, creates a sense of entitlement. Looting may seem like justice to someone who believes that the entire capitalist system is ethically bankrupt, that wealth is only created by exploitation.
Exactly. Equality under the law is not a guaranteed outcome. If you want something, you have to work for it. What you tend will grow. If you tend self doubt and covet, then you will grow angry instead of productive.
Exactly. Equality under the law is not a guaranteed outcome. If you want something, you have to work for it. What you tend will grow. If you tend self doubt and covet, then you will grow angry instead of productive. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Absolutely! Well said! +1