Activities: Lfk,Dfk,cfs,bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5',120lbs,34b's. Pics accurate in profile
Recommendation: Yes
Different site? Doesn’t seem to work
Damn, she looks great…

But the new client rate? Is that for realz?
Sallyvates.com
No, actually she said she was trying something and decided against it. Just scaled back clients…idk
350 for 1/2 hour!! I don't care how good she is. That's too expensive for pussy.
^^^^

I agree!
Agreed. Some of these chicks are out of their minds with their pricing...especially being 40+.

If you are a surgeon that makes 624,000 a year...40 hours a week times 300 is 624k. These girls didn't go to med school, their pussies aren't curing cancer...anything over 300 an hour is insane unless you're like some 22 year old smokeshow.
Agreed. Some of these chicks are out of their minds with their pricing...especially being 40+.

If you are a surgeon that makes 624,000 a year...40 hours a week times 300 is 624k. These girls didn't go to med school, their pussies aren't curing cancer...anything over 300 an hour is insane unless you're like some 22 year old smokeshow. Originally Posted by UltimateBustnut
If someone voluntarily pays whatever price a girl asks then it's worth it...to him.
When I'm in NYC I never pay $200 for a steak at Peter Luger's. But thousands of other people do.
Let's say you're selling your car and you're asking 10k. If someone comes along and says "I really want that car, I'll give you 15k for it before anyone else comes along". You'll be sliding 15 in your pocket, not 10!!