March Ladies Attendance Log

Someone is awfully bored. LOL
Someone is awfully bored. LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Aren't we all? There are some who post information that could be useful to others in the absence of ads. Some like yourself just troll others. (FYI, ladies have reached out to me to be included in this log.)
Lots of guys, like me, have regulars they see and get referred to other ladies by those regulars so they do not have to see who is online or comb through the daily ads.

But, I am sure the ladies who do not have that many regulars to keep their schedules full and busy appreciate the exposure of the OP list.
  • myra
  • 03-04-2022, 10:51 AM
I appreciate it myself. Thank you for adding me on the list.
I appreciate it myself. Thank you for adding me on the list. Originally Posted by myra

You are welcome.
It takes me about 5-8 minutes to put this together. However going forward i will post this only 2 times a week - Mon and Fri. Ladies, please add 'dallas' or 'DFW' in your location on profile, so that I know that you are local. Some of you have fun locations such as "end of earth", "uranus" etc. You dont need to remove it, just add "dallas" or "dfw" to it :-)
Aren't we all? There are some who post information that could be useful to others in the absence of ads. Some like yourself just troll others. (FYI, ladies have reached out to me to be included in this log.) Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
No I just wish I had that much time to waste. I'm glad it's being helpful to someone.
No I just wish I had that much time to waste. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Think with your head and you will find purpose.
Think about your priorities and you will find time for that purpose.

If you cant do above, then you can always troll but my suggestion will be to shut the fuck up and watch the show.
Think with your head and you will find purpose.
Think about your priorities and you will find time for that purpose.

If you cant do above, then you can always troll but my suggestion will be to shut the fuck up and watch the show. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
No need to be rude sir and you have zero idea how my time is allocated during my day. I'm sure the ladies appreciate you advertising for them.
I appreciate it too... Definitely sweet of you to take the time to do this
Thank you for including me as well!
Aonegonexx---you are such a SWEETTHEART for posting the list of girls
--i am sure every one of them would be willing to private message YOU AND ANY OTHER GUY info on what she offers, if you just private message her and ask
It’s a nice list, but things are changing constantly, too fast.
I didn't even know you could do this! How do you know we log in?

The best forums are here.... But, of course, we posted daily ads on the other site until recently!