Ripoff report : Juliana

Hey guys, I was informed it's most appropriate to post this here rather than doing an encounter report since no encounter actually took place. Figured this would be the correct forum to do it since her profile list her as Texas based.

Nothing complex about this situation, she just stole the deposit. Oh well, live and learn, on to the next provider. If you guys are looking to dodge her, all the info I have about her is below. I don't know if she'll attempt to change any of it now that she's being exposed as a thief, but this is the info as of March 2nd 2022

P411 ID is: P373307

Phone: 7139270199

Email: julianahouston@protonmail.com

As of this moment I'm not aware of her advertising on any sites other than P411, but maybe she does.
You supply all your correspondence and proof of deposit to P411, they'll handle her tout suit!
Thanks for the intelligence report sir.
You supply all your correspondence and proof of deposit to P411, they'll handle her tout suit! Originally Posted by Precious_b

That part. Give them the proof and they will sort it out.
boy,it just keeps going on and on,guys not sending deposits or RW info.
Thanks for the info OP, but why did you even send a deposit after after hearing all the advice here against it? Did your thirst overtake you and make you start thinking with the wrong head despite all the alternate options that won't leave you ripped off?

Stop enabling this nonsense guys!
That part. Give them the proof and they will sort it out. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Actually I did. They are assisting me right now
Thanks for the info OP, but why did you even send a deposit after after hearing all the advice here against it? Did your thirst overtake you and make you start thinking with the wrong head despite all the alternate options that won't leave you ripped off?

Stop enabling this nonsense guys! Originally Posted by Brandofan

This is the first time I've had a problem with a deposit. Also, I don't part with any money I'm not prepared to lose, whether it's on investments or on fun. Does that mean I'm going to let people steal from me and take it lying down? No, it means I know when there's a risk. If I have an opportunity to recover it I will, but rule of thumb in life is don't shell out money on risky ventures unless you can live life without it. In this case I have recourse of action; if I didn't then it's just time to move on.
i have to agree with BrandoFan---be cautious of any girl who asks for a deposit BEFORE you meet her.....most reliable providers do NOT ask for deposit
Actually I did. They are assisting me right now Originally Posted by Pangolier
Let us know what happens.
Update : the provider sent the money back more than 8 days later. This was after P411 got involved on my behalf.
That's awesome that it got resolved, sometimes we learn the hard way.
Update : the provider sent the money back more than 8 days later. This was after P411 got involved on my behalf. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Man, i'd put that in your signature
  • slap
  • 03-10-2022, 11:28 PM
Hip hip hooray