Guys being reported for fake bills

I've seen quite a few reports of guys give providers fake bills. Anyone experience this?
Using an envelope was once the standard, once I got an envelope filled with plain white paper. I'm lucky that I have not experienced this, but I would like to avoid that conversation with the bank. Thanks for sharing!
No problem. Almost happened to me today thank God there's sites that review the guys
Two providers that I've visited with recently told me about this happening to them. Well, neither guy actually pulled it off, but the attempt was made. I don't get it, the nerve people have to try and rip off one another. All sorts of scams out there. Another one is the old 20 on top of smaller bills trick. Gotta be on the lookout for all sorts of shit.

Threads like these help bring a reminder for people to keep their guards up, so thanks for posting...
Using an envelope was once the standard, once I got an envelope filled with plain white paper. I'm lucky that I have not experienced this, but I would like to avoid that conversation with the bank. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I will NEVER get these kinds of people. This jerk will never be able to see you again, or any of the ladies you tell about him either. I want to be the guy my ladies want to see again and think of me as one of the nicest men they've met.

By doing that, I find that my subsequent visits are even better than the first. I get extra attention, extra TLC and sometimes off-menu services.
Honestly a lot of guys on this site have a lot of nerve to pull the tricks they do. It's mind-blowing the situations providers can be put it just because a guy doesn't want to pay. I've had quite a few threatening encounters where a hobbyist has gotten hostel about being confronted about scamming a girl
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Be careful with the tricks, they come in all levels of nice and mean, you may be thinking I'm about to make some $ and they'll take things where you'll have a bad week/month, it's not all roses and high pay in this game
  • cosoj
  • 03-11-2022, 11:04 PM
Contact the US Secret Service. They take that stuff seriously.
Would that conversation go " Hi, I'm hooker Swanlake and I'd like to report someone giving me fake bills after I sucked his cock and let him fuck me for money" ?
I've seen quite a few reports of guys give providers fake bills. Anyone experience this? Originally Posted by Swanlake19
A simple remedy for this problem is to have the fucktard leave the envelope on the counter. fucktard freshens up, and cleans his stinky ass, while the lady counts the donation and hides it.

If the donation is short get the rest from the fucktard. If the donation is funny money either make the fucktard go this the nearest atm, or call the Secret Service. I have seen the secret service deal with check kiters and counterfeiters. It is fun to watch.
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2022, 11:10 AM
A simple remedy for this problem is to have the fucktard leave the envelope on the counter. fucktard freshens up, and cleans his stinky ass, while the lady counts the donation and hides it.

If the donation is short get the rest from the fucktard. If the donation is funny money either make the fucktard go this the nearest atm, or call the Secret Service. I have seen the secret service deal with check kiters and counterfeiters. It is fun to watch. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey secret service, some trick just paid for my pussy with some funny money....... Oh...you're on the way now?
Secret Service don't care what the transaction is.
They care about who is passing it.
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Secret Service don't care what the transaction is.
They care about who is passing it. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It must be BS day today, or I'm out of touch, so crimes while commiting a crime are overlooked? All of them?
It must be BS day today, or I'm out of touch, so crimes while commiting a crime are overlooked? All of them? Originally Posted by BLM69

Show me where it says they throw hookers in jail for reporting they received funny money from someone.
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Show me where it says they throw hookers in jail for reporting they received funny money from someone. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Show me where it says it doesn't? I have a hard time believing that there's a pardon for other crimes when funny money is involved while commiting a crime. I'm still calling BS

Why we even worried about it, this threAD is fake anyways