Got stood up in Dallas

I got a day use hotel today to see a regular friend. Drove up from East Texas and five minutes after I check in I call and text and phone is off. So I am all by myself here. Shame
So sorry! I just got ghosted, too, after I rushed home to get ready to meet him!! And today, I was stupid enough to give him a 2nd chance ...

And to think there are some asshats over on another thread telling the board that we give "bad service" and any good provider should just have regulars running out her ears, blah blah blah ... The reality is that there are probably MORE men out there treating us as if we are disposable members of society than there are bad service providers ...

I hope some nice gentleman from this board steps up to make your journey worth while! That would be a real nice gesture!
Sorry ya'll got ghosted. Those types make men look bad in the hobby.
That sucks and i agree that makes it hard for guys that make the appointments
Are you on 411?
Cancellation of a ‘hard/firm’ scheduled session should occur a minimum of 2 hrs before the session...Ghosting someone is uncalled for and disrespectful...I know you Ladies fear repercussions if you call his handle out in a coed thread, but I feel it deserves it and I would stand behind you 100% if you did...In this case the dude is a ‘regular’, so not a good idea, but a real Gent would make it up to you.

Any lady I schedule with always gets a message first thing in the morning asking to confirm we are still good for the session later. Then she gets a message when I am on my way.

Sometimes Real World shit interferes, professionally, personally, but on the rare occasion something has arisen short notice for me, I would quickly notify the lady and reschedule with the promise of an increase in the donation because of my short notice need, even offering or sending those additional funds to their PayPal or equivalent account...’Time is money’, as a business owner you live by this along with ‘relationships equal success’.
I would ask for a Cancelation fee / this DEPOIST"S DEPOIST"S DEPOIST'S ..

I got a day use hotel today to see a regular friend. Drove up from East Texas and five minutes after I check in I call and text and phone is off. So I am all by myself here. Shame Originally Posted by Peach Pleasure
Cancellation of a ‘hard/firm’ scheduled session should occur a minimum of 2 hrs before the session...Ghosting someone is uncalled for and disrespectful...I know you Ladies fear repercussions if you call his handle out in a coed thread, but I feel it deserves it and I would stand behind you 100% if you did...In this case the dude is a ‘regular’, so not a good idea, but a real Gent would make it up to you.

Any lady I schedule with always gets a message first thing in the morning asking to confirm we are still good for the session later. Then she gets a message when I am on my way.

Sometimes Real World shit interferes, professionally, personally, but on the rare occasion something has arisen short notice for me, I would quickly notify the lady and reschedule with the promise of an increase in the donation because of my short notice need, even offering or sending those additional funds to their PayPal or equivalent account...’Time is money’, as a business owner you live by this along with ‘relationships equal success’. Originally Posted by ManSlut
This is how it needs to be !!
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Nice threAD's, only simps pay fee's, these fees never go back the other way when hookers double book
^^^If I volunteer it, it’s my call, not a fee, but an apology.
Hear hear! Well spoken.
I have returned deposits after not being able to keep appt's
more then once and will keep doing it
some money is not worth my reputation !!!

I don't cash out deposit's till after the appt has taken place
So easy to just return it if need be ..

Fights canceled
Hotel room not ready
Or any other issuer comes with traveling .

or if I felt we would not be a good match after booking was made .
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 07:21 PM
Too many tricks have been and continue to get scammed over the deposit thing, if you can't afford to lose a few dollars you're in the wrong line of work, every industry has losses, it's the cost of doing business

Rinsing the kitty in the sink before another trick shows up isn't considered a huge loss 😂, at least it was ready for the next sucker that visited
Unfortunately, the hobby has pluses and minuses of being in it. Getting NCNSed is one of the minuses and it happens to both providers and hobbyists. The only thing you can do is report it and you should everytime it happens if you can.

I have been NCNSed by many providers and chalk it up to the cost of being in the hobby. After one provider did it to me a couple of times, I do not allow a provider to do it twice.
Sure report every time you are stupid enough to be scammed ... Brilliant!!!

If the fucktard actually does his research the deposit is very minimal risk. Of course if the fucktard is too stupid or lazy to do his research and gets scammed then it is on him, and no one else.