Venus Room

I'm sure I'm going to get blasted for this but my curiosity is getting the better of me. I can only hope the "to each his own" attitude prevails. The place has been open for ever and I want to see what it is all about. Who is the best entertainer at the Venus Room? PM me if you have something positive to share and don't want to list it here. Be nice, please....
Rip off. 200 handjob and boob play. Learned the hard way years ago.
Rip off. 200 handjob and boob play. Learned the hard way years ago. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
You did better than me. When I first came to Dallas, it was one of the first places I found. I got a $200 air dance from 4 feet away. When the time was up, the girl just walked out of the room...no goodbye. At that time I thought the Dallas hobby scene sucked because of them.
Come see Jenna or Kourtnee!
Jarvis, I find it hard to believe that was your experience. We dont even have a $200 session. We are very intimate at the Venus Room, the only air dance you will get is the $80 session. Sorry guys we are fully licensed so no funny business here.
Jarvis, I find it hard to believe that was your experience. We dont even have a $200 session. We are very intimate at the Venus Room, the only air dance you will get is the $80 session. Sorry guys we are fully licensed so no funny business here. Originally Posted by jennabean
Thanks for clearing that up! lol
003-1/2 Licensed to kill, any thoughts of having a good time.
My experience was similar. $280 for a two person fake domme session with a self finish. It was a horrid experience.
Could not finish under pressure?
  • Brot
  • 04-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Sucks in a bad way. I can think of so many other better places to go.
How long have they been open now...15 years? 20?

I think it was the mid or late 90s when I found myself desperate enough to try them. L0 to be sure, and I don't think I've heard of anyone getting extras there. Ever.
How long have they been open now...15 years? 20?

I think it was the mid or late 90s when I found myself desperate enough to try them. L0 to be sure, and I don't think I've heard of anyone getting extras there. Ever. Originally Posted by TinMan
I went there twice.... 17 years ago.

they either have a loyal clientele or there is a sufficient rotation of new suckers to keep them going.
All their best member (that I tried) are gone from there.