# of bells in a single session

• genus
  • 04-06-2017, 11:18 PM
So I was just sitting around mulling my hobby history. I was thinking about the most unforgettable ladies I have seen and most memorable sessions to date.

Suddenly a certain session popped into my head. I started to think about the 1 session I had where I was with this Latina, who I seeing for the first time. Anyway the memorable thing about her was that she rang my bell 4 times in an hour; 3 orally and 1 via penetration. She was one of those girls that would not give up and kept at it for the full hour.

So my question is for the ladies and gents,
- guys how many bells have you had rung in a session.
- ladies when with a hobbyist what is a record how many times you have rung his bell.

It can be an hour, hh, overnight I don't care. As always details are always appreciated.

PS I know there are ladies out there that always offer to actively provide MSOG service feel free to raise your hand if you are one of them so we can applaud and celebrate you
A very nice milf, since retired from ASPD days. 6 times. 4 oral (exquisite dtcimnqns) 1 mish, 1 K9 with her yelling at me over her shoulder. Scheduled for one hour, showed up at 7pm...she didn't let me out of there until dawn. I was Kate for work and I didn't care. I used to be pretty cute back then. And impressionable. I'd like to try to go for 2 or 3 in an hour sometime.
Terralyn pulled three out of me during FBSM. We tried for a fourth, but I couldn't muster it ! Needless to say, my legs were a little wobbly after that session !
So I was just sitting around mulling my hobby history. I was thinking about the most unforgettable ladies I have seen and most memorable sessions to date.

Suddenly a certain session popped into my head. I started to think about the 1 session I had where I was with this Latina, who I seeing for the first time. Anyway the memorable thing about her was that she rang my bell 4 times in an hour; 3 orally and 1 via penetration. She was one of those girls that would not give up and kept at it for the full hour.

So my question is for the ladies and gents,
- guys how many bells have you had rung in a session.
- ladies when with a hobbyist what is a record how many times you have rung his bell.

It can be an hour, hh, overnight I don't care. As always details are always appreciated.

PS I know there are ladies out there that always offer to actively provide MSOG service feel free to raise your hand if you are one of them so we can applaud and celebrate you Originally Posted by genus

Present!! I encourage MSOG and actually am running a discount deal if you are able to cum atleast 3 times in a session. I will reimburse you 25 as a gift to you from me.
I love a man with stamina. Well, I love Men period, so do not get discouraged if not.. I love a challenge
Lucky fucking score boarders.
Reaching 3-4 bells in a sessions sounds like a dream come true! Unfortunately most guys try to hold out until the very end. Longevity vs rapid recovery.
If I do not reach 3 personally in a session, I stay after and bring out the batteries.. Guys.. stop slacking
I've done 4 in 90 min with a well respected provider on this board. We were doing Greek and she started squirting while I was fucking her ass and it only made me want to fuck Moore! So we rung each others bell 4 times. I'll never forget that session. I was tired than a muthafucker after that session.
  • grean
  • 04-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Got a lot to do with provider's iop and enthusiasm after the 1st pop.

If she's not into it that's that.
  • genus
  • 04-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Got a lot to do with provider's iop and enthusiasm after the 1st pop.

If she's not into it that's that. Originally Posted by grean
Very true, its the IOP that is a result of u clicking with her and your chemistry together that makes for those truly mind blowing, leg wobbling session.
I've always wondered what it would be like to hear, "That was fun; can we do it again?" Or even, "Can we do it again?" By the time I was able to find someone interested in trying to get a second pop out of me -- BellaFtWorth, 18 years into the hobby -- on one occasion I experienced a very slight sensation of orgasm but no ejaculation, and the other I couldn't even get that far. I wish I could have doubled the fun, or tried, with her and another one or two girls over the years.
There are few that are as enthusiastic as you are.
If I do not reach 3 personally in a session, I stay after and bring out the batteries.. Guys.. stop slacking Originally Posted by melannie_star
Reaching 3-4 bells in a sessions sounds like a dream come true! Unfortunately most guys try to hold out until the very end. Longevity vs rapid recovery. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Yeah, the hobby is the one place where premature ejaculation is considered a virtue (when it's combined with a short refractory period).
3 in an Hour! Soooooo much fun
Bigggg shout out to my good air conditioner lol
  • genus
  • 04-07-2017, 11:06 PM
There are few that are as enthusiastic as you are. Originally Posted by Dynamic
Who else is as enthusiastic? Ladies let us know.