Sara Rose?

Does anyone know where Sara rose is or how to get in contact with her?
She’s pregnant as far as I know....I assume it’s sumsum’s
She’s pregnant as far as I know....I assume it’s sumsum’s Originally Posted by AllHornedUp
I laughed a bit too hard at this one
She’s pregnant as far as I know....I assume it’s sumsum’s Originally Posted by AllHornedUp
That’s some funny shit right there. Which one of you mongers slipped one past the goalie?
My money is on Geno or Horny since Phil’s now in Arizona.
Lol so some dude on here knocked her up? Is she still around here? And does anyone have her new number?
Lol so some dude on here knocked her up? Is she still around here? And does anyone have her new number? Originally Posted by Charly280
That was said tongue-in-cheek. I saw she's now recently engaged, too, so I assume it was him that knocked her up.

Her FB page is a fucking goldmine, if you know who she is. I won't have the amount of drama in my lifetime that she posts about weekly. It's honestly hilarious.
or she wants him to believe he's the dad. You have to question it when you see the volume of guys she does. Lets not forget she was the one allegedly seeing guys why she was sick this past spring. One of the guys on here was positive after seeing her wasn't he? For the rona not STD's.
Does this mean she is retired? Or has anyone seen her lately?
or she wants him to believe he's the dad. You have to question it when you see the volume of guys she does. Lets not forget she was the one allegedly seeing guys why she was sick this past spring. One of the guys on here was positive after seeing her wasn't he? For the rona not STD's. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Oh yeah, I remember...was a scumbag move. It's pretty obvious anyone that would knowingly do that to someone else is a scumbag person

Does this mean she is retired? Or has anyone seen her lately? Originally Posted by bkfantasy
There used to be 5 reviews a week on here of her (4 of them from sumsum)...so assume she's out of the game for now. I assume she'll be reaching out to regulars as soon as her relationship goes south and she has bills to pay (which may be by tomorrow).
No chance I'm the father, I never seen her yet.
[QUOTE=GenoGrecco;1062127990]No chance I'm the father, I never seen her yet.[/QUOTE

Lol dont think poster was referring to u geno

It was a hockey joke. Gino malkin or hornqvist ( slip one past the goalie)